Reviews for One Year Later
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story. To bad the writer couldn't come up with it. Please keep up the great work.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I loved this story. Thank you.

bhoney chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I liked this a lot. Very original and creative way to get rid of the deal. Oh, if only they'd gone this way on the show...

I liked this little glimpse of Sam's tactics with his big bro: "“What were the conditions?” Sam asked again. This worked with Dean. If he asked enough times, eventually Dean would give him at least some semblance of an answer."

And this just broke my heart for Sam: "“Sam,” he corrected automatically. The only people allowed to call him Sammy were dead."

And I loved him for this: "“Wasn’t that bad,” Sam snapped. “At least that yellow-eyed bastard understood how much Dean is worth.”" Yes! I love that, because everyone keeps going on about how bad John's deal was, but he saved Dean! That's worth a lot, in my book. Good to know it is in Sam's, too.

"“So why haven’t you given in to it? Sounds like things people come to me for.” She said, openly curious now and, he hoped, a little afraid.

...“Dean wouldn’t approve,” Sam replied, pushing off the car to stand on his own two feet. “But, now that he’s gone…” Sam shrugged, stepping forward and locking eyes with her. “You know, I could use it to go after things, demons, who hurt us.” He smiled at her. “Wonder where I’ll start.”" Wow. Cool, having Sam use the threat of what he might become to scare her into bringing Dean back. Too bad he didn't think of that on the show...enough demons were scared of him, it might've worked.

I loved this, too: "“All that, over three lousy days?” She demanded, staggering backward.

“Those weren’t your days,” Sam replied. “And I had a plan. It might have worked, might not.” He shrugged. “If it worked, I would have had my brother. If it didn’t, then we both would have been dead." I gotta love Sam's determination to save his brother or go down with him.

"As it is, all I have to fall back on is what Dad taught us.”

She waited, but he did not offer any more. “What was that? Hunting?”

Sam shook his head. “Revenge.” He shrugged. “Lousy legacy, but it’s all I have now.”" True. And oddly prescient of you to write, considering how it all ended up going down.

Really nice job on this! And yay-T minus 4 days till I can bid on you! :)
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
To bad dean and sam didnt think about that on the show!
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Have to admit I like this one alot. Phew, sometimes I wish that it had happened like that - I mean, that Sam used that mind of his for something good, he di after all get a full ride to Standford, but in season 4 he is just so...so...Argh, I don't like Sam in canon anymore, which saddens me.

so thanks for keeping Sammy alive!

Happy writing

ditte mai
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
awh! this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside D no dead!Dean w00t.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice. I could see that actually working. Well done.
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Heehee..new Sammy was a smart one. ]
anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was sad-

The only people allowed to call him Sammy were dead.

This was fierce-

As it is, all I have to fall back on is what Dad taught us.”

She waited, but he did not offer any more. “What was that? Hunting?”

Sam shook his head. “Revenge.”
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love how Dean just appeared in the Impala! Great job!
Von chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
(Huggles the fic)

Now I absolutely LOVE this. :D

Both because Sam gets Dean back AND because he gets to use his law-training to do it.

We haven't gotten season 3 down here yet, so I'm not sure what's going to happen.. But I can only hope its half as good as your version.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
oh, CUTE! I love the end "It's sammy." And the whole fnal conversation. So damn perfect.
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
THANK YOU! Thank you thank you THANK YOU, for a non-death end of the year story. I hate death fics and that seems to be all I'm able to find these days- and not everyone is labeling them as such :-(

I found this as I was printing out Lil' Sammy to read and was curious what else you'd done.

Smart Sammy. And the final line- perfect.
Izzy4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
It's nice to see a bit of Sam's legal know-how used to get Dean off the hook. I really enjoy stories where Sam is shown as being bright and capable and not just someone whose sole purpose in the story is to show how great Dean is (and I am a Dean girl!) - your story made me think of the Sam from the series; strong, resourceful and determined to save his brother. I loved the ending - no big declarations just an understated conversation about beer and movies that speaks volumes. Very well done.
bayre chapter 1 . 7/3/2007