Reviews for The Talk
PinkLionness chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Damn I love this. I feel so bad for Mike! Poor babe.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Donnie boy... like seriously... damn. Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man. Sweet little DonDon has a sadistic side. I did not see that coming. Dude
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2017
Ok so like... is Donnie talking bondage for himself? I am kindof thinking he means bondage for himself. Especially that strong. Like ... damn son. My brain is going crazy with that and damn son
Guest chapter 16 . 8/5/2017
Oh man I was so sure Leo was going to come out as gay but bless your soul for this Bisexual reveal it is seriously so fitting and Raph not being into human women is *swoons over how wonderful this writing and characterization is*
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
OH NOOOOO DONNIE BABY ok but really the brotherly bonding was so good, like, my soul is at peace and my crops are flourishing
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA OMFG I AM WHEEZING, THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES, I AM DYING! *all three hands drop back down* BAHAHA THAT WAS GENIUS I LOVE YOUR BRAIN OHHHHHHHHH MAN I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
Ohhhhhh man... oh man oh man oh man what does Don need a glue gun for cause I'm honestly terrified and poor Mikey... he has no idea of what he just walked into and I am SO JAZZED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AWWWW
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
Oh man poor Donnie BUT SENSEI LETTING HIM SPEAK AND CRACKING JOKES WITH HIM OH MY HEART ITS EVERYTHING SENSEI SPLINTER SHOULD BE IM IN LOVE, I AM HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOUR ABILITY TO PORTRAY SPLINTER THIS WAY!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/28/2017
You're a good writer. You're clever and you have a great sense of humor. However, I wish you didn't make Renet so freaking annoying. Some parts of the story tend to drag on more than they should but, hey, what the heck. I could really offer some real critique but I really don't feel like it. Lol Keep up the good work in writing though.
TMNTFanForever85 chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
please please contine
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
This is not usually the type of story I read, but I just couldn't stop reading! You have me hooked. I really enjoy how descriptive & realistic you are when writing about their anatomy & other things. I hope to get to read more soon!
KC chapter 25 . 7/2/2016
This fic has a history of going on long hiatuses... back in 2010, in 2012, in 2014... it's ok to take breaks and do all the other things that refill your mind and spirit. Goodness only knows what's been going on in your private life.

Still, just a request that you don't forget about it. This one has stuck with me. I need to see how the Hamato family move through this together. Even if you only give us an ending.

All the best to you.
Butler's Asssssss chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
PLEEEZZZ UPDATE I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR AND SHITE BUT PLZZZ I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENEDDDDDDD PLZZZZZZ IM BEGGGING THIS IS A STORY THAT WILL NEVER MAKE ME SLEEP FOR A WHILEEEE GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP!
Fuyutora chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I'd give you full permission to delete that review below this comment. Completely. I haven't read the fic yet, but what they wrote was completely pms induced, unthought-out, idiotic rant. Don't waste your time reading it. Someone was just having a bad day and didn't fully think out a way to phrase an issue. In order to tell a fully story, one must delve into both sides of it. Being a little hypocritical rasict bitch isn't how you do that. So, as the comment below me can politely go fuck itself, I hope anyone reading this has a good day. _
No Name chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
You bitch.

I'm an anonymous flamer and if you know what that means...you know I'm here to talk shit about you and your fic. Maybe this is your first flame, in that case yay! If not then this is routine.

Right off the back let me repeat what you wrote. "The native ones. Black, black skin, and they hardly wore anything. Maybe… hand fulla' nuts and bones on strings…"

Reread that and tell me what it sounds like. Go on reread it you fucking HIV infested twat. Go to hell and burn you cellulite wearing fuck face.

As a horrible and quite crazy human being, I can honestly call you an ignorant whore. Black skin with no clothes and bones? Really? Gosh, I wish I could beat your ass to a pulp, grab a nice knife, slice you many times while avoiding major arteries then when I watch you wither in pain... I'd finally stab you in your heart and burn your filthy remains.

But get this? You are a horrible and crazy person too. Why? Because you had the guts to write that. Why would you do that? Man...I just want a unicorn to shove it's horn up your ass.

And yes, I'm only complaining about that one little shitty sentence. Why? Because your ignorance.

Now if you were talking about Natives that were there hundreds of years ago in Costa Rica then maybe I would agree. But funny, you are not talking about that time period. Instead you chose one of the characters to be drunk in order to express your racist remark. Quite clever of you... NOT.

Not to mention, that tribes in any country are as you assumevor describe. Prick. They have practices and beliefs that actually MEAN something. Muffin top loser.

Let me guess, you are white? This includes all races that have WHITE SKIN (minus Hispanics.) Which to be honest would be horrible. Being white in this era pretty much sucks... are you blonde? (Yep, stereotypes.) If you are then you must give good head because that's all you're good for. (Not all blondes, just you.) Cheap bitch. Go to work and make that money your pimp wants.

So much hate for you on this review. I think that's enough for now and you can choose to delete this review but you will never forget my words. Why? Words hurt. They do, don't care who you are... Words hurt. And I hope that they hurt you.