Reviews for Kingdom Hearts IV: All's End: FINAL MIX
king chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
u should and updated version of this and heart gold it'll be interesting
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 77 . 2/20/2014
Tom deserves it all. He's so annoying...
Freerunner4427 chapter 161 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story! When are you going to start the next one? I'm curious to see what happens
ShinigamiMaster chapter 120 . 5/28/2013
I know it's pointless now, but the translation for the attack would best be:

Rasenkuro Tsukikaze

Hehe, just thought I'd say something while re-reading this story.

Live Long and Prosper

KHLegacy chapter 160 . 10/11/2012
Seems that Stitch remembered Terra, Aqua an Ven whil Roxas is barely rememberin Xion I wonder how will you work this in? good chapter I found it funny that Roxas was forced to share a couch with those guys XD good chapter!
Invader Ivy chapter 161 . 5/30/2012
Awesome story!
LaDude111 chapter 122 . 8/27/2011
Okay, this is the fourth time I have read this story and I finally got around to review it. You are an amazing writer, my friend. All of our characters are very enjoyable, even the villains. Also, the story was very well written and a wonderful sequel that blew me away fro I didn't think I would read a sequel that could possibly be better than Hearts of Gold. From a fellow writer to another; write on my friend! Write on!
Sparrow chapter 122 . 8/21/2011
Hey man I just finished your story haven't had a chance to read the FM chapters yet but im hoping you will continue this series. I mean this series so far is fucking awesome!
KHLegacy chapter 142 . 7/2/2011
The walking insane Aslilum! HA HA XD
KHLegacy chapter 141 . 7/2/2011
Cool drives! once again! I hope they have a new set of Drive forms in Kingdom Hearts III don't you?
KHLegacy chapter 133 . 7/1/2011
Again cool drives!
KHLegacy chapter 131 . 7/1/2011
HA HA this was funny!
KHLegacy chapter 130 . 7/1/2011
unfamiliar with this stuf but it's nice to know the names do you have the Princesses of nothing picked out? keep up the good work
KHLegacy chapter 128 . 7/1/2011
cool drives!
KHLegacy chapter 69 . 6/19/2011
Awesome drive but could you tell who they are I wouldn't get that cookie cause none of the Princesses of Dark (TAnith aside ring a bell! great job!
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »