Reviews for Sun Goes Down
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 5/4
Holy shit this is dark. Kimbley you sick fuck, Ed's fifteen jesus.
Still, amazing job of saying that Kimbley almost definately raped Ed without openly saying that Kimbley raped Ed.
Poor Ed takes so much crap!
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aweee poor Edo :(
lover-girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
write a sequel!there you can tell what really happened with Ed and Kimbley.i think i know what really happened there ...but it will be nice for you to continue with this story
pchan1912 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was really great. Creepy in a good sort of way, leaving us wondering what Kimbley did, that psycho.

But I think I just had an 'Ah-ha!' moment when I re-read the title...or maybe not...

Either way, this was an awesome read! Keep it up :)
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love the edge of mystery in this from not telling what happened.. the bruises at the end from Kimbley's grip and the worn, jaded man Ed has become really add to the story. Great job. :))
songs chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, god, that was just disturbing and sinister yet lovely in such a sad, sad, way.

Your stories are just amazing, seriously, expect some more reviews from me 3
Netta Sloan chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I don't really know how they got to this point, but I love the story. Very tense.
XxCacophonyxX chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
... That has got to be the most cruel one-shot I have ever read. Absolutely great and wonderful, but still remarkably mean towards the reader.

Seriously, how can you make it complete? Possibilities and implications of even this first chapter make me green with Envy that I didn't think of something even remotely like that.

(and I'll finish ranting now. Although, if you were to decide to not make it a one-shot, I would worship you)

Anyway, as always, your work should be idolized and rendered public to the little children all over the world. The characters are freakishly in-character and your writing still in mind-boggling-ly descriptive and captivating.

Seriously, you are god.

xCxBxBx
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
The “not telling what actually happened style” is a dirty trick. Works brilliantly by the way. It really heightened the mystique; allowing the reader to draw their own conclusion. This was a great story. I love how reading it through a 2nd time, I was able to get an even better picture of the subtle yet masterfully devised escape. Great job!
Roseveare chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I really like this. There's such a sinister, interesting dynamic between Ed and Kimbley, and I've been looking for fic about them. I could see it.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I'm a little confused...what did Kimbley do to Ed and why was Ed getting sick?
Kenkaya chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Great job! I'm actually pretty sad this is just a oneshot, there's just so much left unsaid between the characters. And the whole "what did Kimbley do?" question still hangs in the air. I thought you really hit the issue home at the end when Winry touches the bruises shaped like fingerprints along his jaw. And the part where Kimbley cupped Ed's chin and said "whatever I want." had a nice hint of creepy to it. The way he repeated it and how you made it a statement rather than a question really added to that effect. Makes me wonder if Ed ever cracks and talks or if he just tries to keep it bottled up inside forever. Knowing Ed, probably a combination of both but now I've just become way to involved in speculation on this fic. I've read a lot of other fics lately where Winry is the one making a similar personal sacrifice for Ed and (while still sad and heart-wrenching to read) I have to admit it is nice to see him willing to do the same for her. Thanks for the good read!
Mina chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Kimbley, you're horrible! Yay for the escape!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this is really great! write more very soon! poor ed.
Yellow Mask chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Soemthing about this story just raises the hair on the back of your neck - the whole 'what did Kimblee do?' question...