Reviews for Angles
ZombieChika chapter 1 . 2/4
This is the greatest thing I have ever read omg. x) Thank you for writing it.
dcatpuppet chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
When they kissed, I went crazy! I love that pairing!
Epok-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
SoiArt chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
TheAceOfTheGame chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved this story! Amazing grammar by the way :)
SilkyBlood chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
LOL! XD Kaku is so cute...
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
rofl rofl rofl rofl~!
olkizombie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ahaha, Kaku you brilliant mastermind, you. 8''D You should win more often krhm. I MEAN-

But this is amazing, even though it's short. We need to get this 'game' further. I don't really care who would win then but it would be even more amazing.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
'"What happened?" he asked.

Kaku, without looking up from his report, smiled indulgently. "I won."' XDD GO KAKU! Beat that stupid wolf! XD
KochuKochu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh dear, I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it xD. It's so hilarious! Kaku & Jyabura it's not exactly my fav. couple, but I can image that, if they would have any relationship, it would be like this.

Thanks for writing it! Take care! D

PD: Excuse me for my english, it's not my mother language u.u
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I haven't finished reading this yet, but for the record: I made the mistake of drinking while I was reading the sentence "I suppose “In conclusion, you should just be glad it was a postal worker and not you” isn’t going to cut it…" Needless to say, a second later I got that it's Kaku thinking about his report and sprayed water all over my desk, my monitor, and half-chocked to death while laughing hysterically. I love you.

*ROFL* xDD *NYAHAHAHAHA* Oh. My. GOD! You rock, Kaku! *laughs hysterically* He totally owned Jyabura. *snicker* And then this calm sense of satisfied superiority we get from him in the end with his last line... XDD Absolutely perfect!

Also, I love how you bring Lucci and his habit of "colouring outside the lines" (Best. Line. EVER.) into the story and keep it there. It's just a rather minor thing in comparison to the action, but still so utterly hilarious! I just can't stop laughing. You're a genius!
RoronoaGray235 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow *laughing* I love this story! Ooh, I like Kaku! How can we write more than that? Kaku is such a formal guy!
animatedrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Cool! Poor Jyabura, no comeback since Kaku kissed him. I love this story!
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
XD Your stories are so amazing! I love it! Please keep writing! You're excellent!
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved this fic. Actually, I love all your Jyabura and Kaku fics, and the Merryshipping too. I just haven't had a chance to review any until now.