Reviews for Angles
dcatpuppet chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
When they kissed, I went crazy! I love that pairing!
Epok-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
SoiArt chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
TheAceOfTheGame chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved this story! Amazing grammar by the way :)
SilkyBlood chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
LOL! XD Kaku is so cute...
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
rofl rofl rofl rofl~!
olkizombie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ahaha, Kaku you brilliant mastermind, you. 8''D You should win more often krhm. I MEAN-

But this is amazing, even though it's short. We need to get this 'game' further. I don't really care who would win then but it would be even more amazing.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
'"What happened?" he asked.

Kaku, without looking up from his report, smiled indulgently. "I won."' XDD GO KAKU! Beat that stupid wolf! XD
KochuKochu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh dear, I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it xD. It's so hilarious! Kaku & Jyabura it's not exactly my fav. couple, but I can image that, if they would have any relationship, it would be like this.

Thanks for writing it! Take care! D

PD: Excuse me for my english, it's not my mother language u.u
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I haven't finished reading this yet, but for the record: I made the mistake of drinking while I was reading the sentence "I suppose “In conclusion, you should just be glad it was a postal worker and not you” isn’t going to cut it…" Needless to say, a second later I got that it's Kaku thinking about his report and sprayed water all over my desk, my monitor, and half-chocked to death while laughing hysterically. I love you.

*ROFL* xDD *NYAHAHAHAHA* Oh. My. GOD! You rock, Kaku! *laughs hysterically* He totally owned Jyabura. *snicker* And then this calm sense of satisfied superiority we get from him in the end with his last line... XDD Absolutely perfect!

Also, I love how you bring Lucci and his habit of "colouring outside the lines" (Best. Line. EVER.) into the story and keep it there. It's just a rather minor thing in comparison to the action, but still so utterly hilarious! I just can't stop laughing. You're a genius!
RoronoaGray235 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow *laughing* I love this story! Ooh, I like Kaku! How can we write more than that? Kaku is such a formal guy!
animatedrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Cool! Poor Jyabura, no comeback since Kaku kissed him. I love this story!
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
XD Your stories are so amazing! I love it! Please keep writing! You're excellent!
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved this fic. Actually, I love all your Jyabura and Kaku fics, and the Merryshipping too. I just haven't had a chance to review any until now.
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*laughs like a madman* Gawd, I loved this XD Kaku's definitely good with angles, regardless of how much fun Jyabura has at it. Those two gotta be my favorite CP9 agents, and Lucci, so I'm happy with pretty much anything I can find with them, especially if it's with your nice characterization.

*faves* _