Reviews for Capitán Quixote and the Pulp SciFi Novels
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I read it, I don't want to offend or insult you by saying its cute, but I did like it :)
Jolee Finch chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You made my night. That will be all.
Thank you! :D
The Madman From The Bronx chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Too perfect! Don Quixote and Sancho Panza on another adventure of an entirely different kind! How canon-both of them were well in-character. Nice job!
Totz the Plaid chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love the character of Don Quixote, I think that it's one of the finest novels ever written (if not THE finest), and while sci-fi didn't really exist until Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein", the concept of him imagining himself as a starship captain is far too wonderful to nitpick about such things. Anyone who does simply doesn't understand joy.

I'd be very interested to see where else you might take this concept if you ever feel like writing more about it!
Paul chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really enjoyed the plot of this story (Don Quixote is actually my favorite novel. Ever). I can't think of too many people that would think up something like this, merging other fandoms one is more familiar with into something as timeless as Don Quixote.

The subtle nuances of the characters are very good. The way Sancho just resigns reasoning with his master, with the knowledge he will "get a planet" our of it, is a good continuation of Cervantes' own characterization of Sancho.

The one thing that kind of bugs me is that Don Quixote has a flashlight. I realize that the whole story is set in a fantasy realm, with sci-novels even existing, but I think the actual inclusion of a flashlight creates a huge conflict with the time period and and setting of the original work. I don't really know how this could be changed, seeing as how Don Quixote swinging a lamp around wouldn't create the same effect as the flashlight.

This is still a fun little story, though. I enjoyed it ) I loved the ending, Don Quixote becomes a "knight" again. Very enjoyable.
Anaiese Von Claire chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh my goodness! Love this! I couldn't stop laughing! XD I can just see him as a jedi! awesome story!
Robyn chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I enjoyed this story a lot :)
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I was very amused by this xD This makes a fantastic continuation of the story, in my opinion, lol. Kudos!
New to Fandom chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
loved the story, have you considered setting Don Quixote in another fandom like maybe Star wars?
Amaterasu chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This plot is simply brilliant - to go from a recovered Don Quijote, to one deluded in a manner Cervantes would never have even dreamed of, and then finally, back to Cervantes' original portrayal. Marvelous!
kanalevi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I was in the wrong fandom, and I found this.

Love your details 3
karakuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hahahaha, it was charmingly in character and cute. You rock for actually writing fanfic for this. xD
Robin Raephe chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Boring idea...
Alexander Wright chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was funny. Maybe try Don Quixote in another setting? Secret Agent Quixote, perhaps?
AndItMakesNoSense chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
ha ha ha It was really funny..I was bored and looking throught the stories and found this one..lol...i had to read this 4 school too.