Reviews for What Lies in the Mind
otahotian chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Interesting. This is a curious twist to the story - and even after numerous chapters, I am still not sure where Anakin stands; light or darkness. That's unusual for these kind of stories and in a way much more canon than how authors often picture him.
Thank you for sharing this story, even if you do not intend to finish it. It's been a fun way to pass the time, enchanting if a bit unsettling.
May the Force be with you, of course.
Faeith chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Ohhh I love this story, the premise feels very original. I desperately want obi-wan to gain back more of his memories, but i know thats probably a long time coming. Great job1
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
when are you going to update again
Jess chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
I just came across this story and it is engaging, fresh and unique! It would be great if you found the time to update and continue/finish the story...soon!
Bloody Phantom chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
what about the river rock? would that bounce some memories back to him like what happened on the mission to Phindar?
Great Job!
I really liked this story!
I really hope the senate doesn't win the fight over obi-wan! he needs to remember!
I like obi-wan/qui-gon moments!
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
I would definitely like to see this one updated, even finished. Its detailed, different, fairly engaging and with all the twists and turns as well as the 'hopelessness' that simply pours off the page...well at the moment it seems like the only way this is going to go is bad. But at the same time, theres just this little smattering of hope that IF things can just continue on this knife edge then maybe it'll be okay.

The mystery of what happened to Obiwan and still is to an extent is very well played even though the blue guard was pretty damn obvious in terms of identity from the get go. His old lightsabre, in Jinn's rooms wll be helpful at some point won't it? I mean if memories and particularly Jinn seems to constantly elicit a response from Dukke everytime (somehow) then surely the memories within his old crystal is important. Also hope you attemt to explain his lack of age at some point too. Oh yeah and the fighting of multiple lightsabres that Obiwan controlled, and different coloured ones at that...that was a fav bit. That would make an awesome movie shot really :) (hmmm or picture...)

While I think this one is good, I want to see it finished and you've done a brill job working with all the characters, bringing in old groups together in this to use (like Tachi and Muln for when they went to retrieve Obi) and well just an effective use of characters and their roles...I'm not altogether sure I like it. I mean obviously enough to read it! But...it isn't a favourite, and I'm fairly confident it won't ever be. I'm not even entirely sure what it is exactly I'm just not overly keen on it. Sorry.
where the wind blows chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
update? please? soon? ~wind
RoMythe chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
This is an awsome story, and I really really enjoy it so far. It's an original idea, we still got to like Anakin and Qui-Gon, and it has nice twists. It would truly be a waste if you didn't continue this story- it would be a huge dissappointment. Nonetheless, I'll add it as a fave. Maybe you'll update in the (far) future...

Anyway, I hope you'll keep writing.
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Such a good story. I can't wait for chapter 8 when it gets out!
SilverStella chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
WOW!
Rosabell chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Update! Anakin seems so much more likeable in this rendition, which makes me wonder if he will fall the way he had in the canon.
Ms Severus Kenobi chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Yay! You updated again! I always hoped you would start the story back up again. This is a very unique story and I would hate to see it die. Keep up the awesome work!
ThisMortalCoil chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens!
zippy zany chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Oh my God! AN UPDATE! I had thought that you had abonded this paticular story. Glad you are back and that you will finish it (cross fingers)!

Loved the story, loved the chapter, can't wait for more!
Kitomi chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Wow, you've posted again! I'm excited to see that your writing is just as beautiful and fluid as ever. Your description in the opening is catching and keeps me hooked.

The diaolg in this story is better than how Lucas writes it. Less stilted.

The end was wonderfully eery. Padme's feeling of dread was captured well. I have a feeling this story is going to build to a very interesting conflict.

You know the universe and the characters so well. It makes the story richer.

Guilty pleasure, I am happy to see Qui-Gon still around. hehe

Keep posting!