Reviews for Installation
Hook Prosthesis chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
...Tee hee. c:
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "Installation", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Short Fic Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by SiddharthaFF and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
Yessian chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
(...Nurses don't wear heels.)

25/10 Stars!
Rolling Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hey, this was quite good! I mentioned that excellent oneshot you wrote with Genesis to Devsash, and she recommended this story to me. - I can see why too, because it's very good!

The descriptions were very profesional and make everythin geasy to picture and imagine. Sephiroth's thoughts all through the composition made everything really balanced and helped expression the septh and siginificance of the events.

And sorry if my review is short, because I am trying to buy a copy of the original VII off eBay, there's only 25 minutes left, and some *BEEP* is outbidding me. X_X I shoud have taken my lil sis' offer to sign in with anotehr account, made a bid for 500, retract it last minutes, to then leave me victorious...even if retractions do leave really bad feedback on accounts. XD

*mutters* A newbie is beating me, too...uh, sorry. XD

Excellent work on this one!

The Final Hikari
Kazephyr chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Tragic and beautiful. You have an excellent ability for this kind of writing. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, and then wanted to hear more (very, very rare for me).

Lovely work.
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow, that was powerful. Do you have something else like that in store ?
Femisis chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aww, poor Seph. *hugs* Great job.
Devsash chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I really liked the whole story.
semeru chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow. Poor Sephiroth indeed. I really like this fic. Nice interpretation about how he got his wing.
CornCob chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
...holy crap.

I can't believe that I didn't see this one sooner. I mean REALLY! Good lord!

The emotion in this was outstanding,but chilling all at once.

I think i can remember the story where Zack finds out about it..I need to go re read that one!
Flying-Bronco chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I really liked this. Very dark and angsty!
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Poor Sephy, wow, great fic! :D
fantasypen chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh wow, that was cool, sad but cool. But your stories are always cool anyways. They all have my personal seal of awesomeness haha.

Hmm, have you ever written anything on how Zack and Seph became friends? I have a feeling you'd do that subject awesomely too.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
There's a hurt/comfort genre now! Man. I totally missed that. XD

Anyway. Bzuh, Hojo freaking CREEPY. But yeah, this whole thing was seriously creepy. Geez, poor Seph! ;_;

The part with the nurse was very interesting. And I just LOVED the last line. XD So CC-esque. I really hope they do something with Sephiroth's wing in CC!
Li-Bai - Opus 3 No. 2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh no! Poor Seph! (bends down swiftly to give him a comforting kiss on the cheek) T_T That's so cruel... For some reason, halfway through reading through the operation bit, I suddenly came to notice a funny tingling sensation at my shoulderblade o_o;: