Reviews for Outrageous: An It Girl Novel
Aurelia Gubler chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Okay, who the hell's being so racist and do they know that it's the 21st century?
Aurelia Gubler chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Hey, now, sugar, don't hate on the South! Even our bitchiness is charming.

But this fanfiction is seriously, seriously awesome.
lovieduvie124 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I luv this story and i wished u would continue it! And i loved the way you told off that rude amy girl! She had no right saying that about It girl. And as harvestmoonrox said, "she can go fuck herself."

But i do have one complaint, i think u rushed the plot to quickly, but other than that i think you made a fab story.

PS: you should definatly make a novel, b/c u have some potential babe.

XOXO, lovieduvie124
multicoloredroses chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i love this story !

update . !
harvestmoonrox chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
RRD (RatedRDiva-can I call you that?),

So sorry that I am not logged in! Wanted to tell you that I love your story. Also, I applaud you for telling one of your reviewers off and calling her stupid. I believe her name is Amy? I myself am an African-American girl in my mid-teens. I am very educated and well-read. My family is not poor as one might think, but I'm not filthy rich either. I'm the type of girl who loves couture and BCBG-but loves reading manga, Cecily von Ziegesar books, Stephenie Meyer books, and many more as well.

I hate that she said "no n*ers in It Girl." Pardon my French, but she can go fuck herself.

I think you write very well, and again I applaud you. Good job, and keep up the good work. Search me and PM me if you'd like, I know you can't review reply to my anonymous review. Again, forgive me for not being logged in.

XOXO

HMR (harvestmoonrox)
BeccaElizabeth chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I can not tell you how much this just made me day, thank you so much for updating! It sounds awesome and you write just like in the books. Update soon!
sana chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
i love your story! really. a piece of advice? write a novel ,i'm sure it'll be a hit. please upload the rest i'm dying to know who shantelle ends up with! i love to write myself and instead of writing short stories i'm writing a novel which is halfway. go girl, you have it in you.
TalaGuitarGirl chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Anyone who was rude about your story is a total Jackarse...It well wriitn and the only problem I can see is that there's not enough

YOU ROC x
Don'tForgetMyMochaLatte chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
listen love.

dont wory about the haters. cause there are going to be people who hate you no matter what you do in life.

you just do what you do.

i
picturebookgirl chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
wowowow.! thats really gud.! please update.!

although... I have to say that Shantelle does become popular a bit quickly...

but other than that its real gud.!
AwesomelyOutrageousDyme chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
hello

i thought this was a good stori

can't wait 4 it to be updated
Lisa M chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Decent imagery, but the dialogue and plot thus far seem pretty lame. Shantelle is both obnoxious and dull as a character, and seems to be a bit of wish fulfillment. The 'clairvoyance' thing was ridiculous. If you're going for realism at all in your writing, this doesn't work out. Shantelle seems neither cool nor composed nor charismatic. The concept that people are interested in making friends with her-interested in her at all, even, 'good looks' aside-and I'd say she belongs in an institution, not a boarding school. Also, her name-Shantelle LaBeaux-has to be the most ridiculous attempt at 'rich Bayou girl' or whatever you were trying for that I've ever heard.
OhmyDod chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OMG! thats soo awesome... is this after infamous? cuz i havent read it yet!
gossipgrl chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
ooh i lyk it keep it up.

xoxo

gossipgrl.
vampireninja09 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Ooh Shantelle is funny! awesome story can't wait for the update!