Reviews for Naruto of the Ryuugan
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This character isn't Naruto but a copy of Jiraiya and he won't be as lucky as Jiraiya escaping from groping the Female Shinobis around here it could end up as being fatal to him.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Him getting beat up all the time is what made me stop reading this, the only plot is that naruto is more powerful. Then he doesn't use it for half the damn story, what was the point in the first place? He acts like a more perverted version of how he originally was, with a sword. I don't see the point of making a story when there are only 1 or 2 good changes. Just my opinion.
mdhunter111 chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
Nice job! Great chapter and story so far! Please try to make sure that the ecchi scenes between Naruto and the girls (Maya, Aya, Anko, etc...) continue to be just as good as the ones from before. Also would really like if this was a Naruto x harem fanfic, with Maya, Aya, and Anko being a part of said harem. Also, would like to see a Naruto/Anko lemon sometime soon. Anyways, thanks for posting, and please continue with another chapter real soon! Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
That was fun. Can see a pattern with the animals that you put on clothing since they were also in one of the other stories but that is pretty cool. Like the interactions so far and look forward to reading more.
ConqueredSelf chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I tried. Maya and Anko constantly hiting Naruto got annoying.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
...Too much slapstick...

There was hundreds of times, where Naruto didn't have to be such a masochist...

And the Tsundere is quite cliche, can't you develop her a little more?

And Aya is quite annoying. Pathetic and weak.

A shinobi should use all his tools, what is the point of hiding his eyes? A hidden ace? Or mere fear for his prowess...
Pepperoni Muncher chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Why is Naruto so much of a bitch... It's off putting so I don't think I will continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Have Naruto and Maya Spar Again. Enough with Naruto lettibg hinself get beat up all the time.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
2Years!. The least you could is do something simple and Respond back to us. You should have no excuse for nit ketting us know if you are there or not.
Shattering chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
So why did you quit writing it. Seemed like a good story.
Shattering chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I just don' t get how he was dead last in this story, or if not the last then why so bad? And then unexpectedly good? Or is this another one of those stories 'I will pretend to be weak till after the graduation' kind of crap? Cause please shove this route somewhere far-far down the sewers. It is old and overused.

Please reply to me, why you went down that rode? And why is he a perv?
Shattering chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Why make Naruto such a perv?
Deflow chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Hello? Get Your lazy ASS UP AND UPDATE!