Reviews for The Story That Changed Them All
I like it
othgirl2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
HEY UPDATE SOON.
brathan23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was excellent, although I love Brathan, Brucas always has this kind of hold on me.I loved how she would only pay attention to the book and how everyone came back to the Rivercourt.I especially liked the ending when Lucas kissed Brooke and was yelling don't be a stranger to cute.]
brucasloveforever chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love this fanfic.

Great writing,great storyline.

I love it. I hope to see more of this! :D
TypoKween chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
oh no this has to be more than a oneshot! I NEED more! YOu have no idea how much I need brucas to survive! This was so beautifully written and I want more more more please! I beg you! please?

great job!
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
wow - i'm totally loving all the brucassy oneshots that are popping up after the finale!

the summary sounds great alone!

i love how you've had brooke turn out - i mean she is independant and she doesn't NEED a guy!

is it bad i could figure out who's initials were AT and JE?

i also love the friendship group you've built around her - very believable!

i really love how you're describing brooke's life!

“Brooklyn Daniels, with raven colored hair with eyes filled with more wisdom than she would ever know. She was more than everyone else thought she was, she was more than that party girl that she let everyone believe. But most of all she was the first girl I ever feel in love with.”

omg, i can so imagine lucas writing that - and it's so well describing her!

wow - i love his book. seriously i love it

and brooklyn daniels - inspired!

nice! great story

i wish peyton had fallen off a cliff though!
honey1007 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Hey!

I really really love the scenario. It is so perfect for BL. The story is good and I hope you'll update soon :)
ILoveYouTooPrettyGirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That Was An AMAZING Oneshot. I Absolutely Loved It. Great Job!
Pandabel chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
You wrote it beautifully. I felt like it was going to be the opening episode for season 5. I enjoyed reading it. )
catcat51092 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I LOVE IT! possibility hangin in the air hahaha
raquelle89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I liked the story it was well written. I like the fact that there are so many possibilities now they have all seen each other again. Good job
l-a-c-18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This was really good. I seriously enjoyed the read. It was well written aside from the few typos, but the story was well written. The parts in the book that you added just fit. I'm glad that everyone showed up like they were supposed to. I would have liked a little Brooke and Rachel scene, but aside from that it was really good. I loved how you ended it. It wasnt an actuall BL story but it left us all with the possibility of a BL reunion. So yes this was really good. Thank you for this. keep up the good work!