Reviews for And In These Woods
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed your characterizations. Everythign was very well-written and exciting! Great work! :)
calcium77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Cool story so far! I'm still catching up with what you've written. I love when I discover a new author I like! Do much to read at once!

Kat
FairyElle chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
Hey Jess,

I just re-read this at work. I realized that I hadn’t commented, so I thought I’d give you a review :). Just have to say that this is such a good fic. I love all the psychic Sammy fics, or anything that has to do with visions. But your fics are always so good because they always have Limp!Sam, and Protective! Dean. I love it. I also really admire the way you can build up a hunt with all the facts and details that always reminds me of the show. I can never do that. The way you connected everything was so amazing and clever and I love that you brought Bobby into the story as well. Perfect characterizations all around. You really should be proud of this fic, it’s really well-written and witty and just amazing. And whatever you don’t ever stop writing. Lol. :-)

Take care,

Louise
Debbie C chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Great Story. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole way. The technical talk from the hospital sounded believable (although I wouldn't know real if it bit me). I loved the brothers sticking up for each other. I am glad I didn't have to wait for it chapter by chapter because when Sam was hurt I was quite anxious for the next chapter. Good job... that is what you want... readers who can't put the story down.
sunkisst chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
LOVED IT :)
Kaewi chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
This was your first fic? Awesome job :) Great Limp!Sam, too. I'm excited to see more from you!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
And in these woods was an awesome story. Can't wait for your next one!
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Great last chapter, typical of Sam using his puppy dog eyes to persuade Dean to just find another motel, rather than going back to the hospital! But Sam was right, if they had gone to the hospital too many questions might have been asked!

Loved the preview to your next story, looking forward to it!
funkyspunk chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
JES!

1.)

CONGRATS on finishing such a wonderful fic! I Loved the ending! Beautiful stuff! Very well written!

2.)

OMG

JES!

You KILLED me with your teaser! I cant wait to read your new fic now!

Lookin forward to you putting it up! )

Much love,

padawan funky. ;)
JoyofReading chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
I liked how you ended this one and the explanation as to why Sam was having visions was good too.

I just love the last part about the family business too.

And the preview, well you've got me hooked. Can't wait to see what happens to Sam.
Poaetpainter chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Blood bath..? Oh man Sam is screwed.

BTW an awesome ending to a fantastic story!
Ibelieveinsam chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Hey Jess!

You are so sweet to thank me like that. It was so much fun being your beta. Great conclusion to this with how you tied everything together. It was so clever how you connected the vision to Scott. I really liked the addition of the line from Wendigo as well. It was a really good choice. Adding the teaser was such a great idea and I'm sure everyone is itching to read your new story. I can't wait to get started beta-ing it so you can post :)
haeun chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
i cant wait for the next story. the teaser was good and left me wanting more :[
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story. And the little teaser you left us with now has me itching to read your new story so please, post the first chapter soon. Putting you on author alert so that I don't miss it!
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Thanks for the tease...but now I want more. LOL...