Reviews for Carnival of Conflict
shino fan chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This fanfic is CRAZZZYYY, IN A GOOD WAY..
Wraith chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Ahh so I was right, it is Iruka. But uh.. Shino really is an introvert isn't he? His reaction to relationships was funny and the"U" eye make me laugh still. Oh god... a 200 year old fork? Isn't THAT illegal? Yet no, Shino only asks about the dolphin. It's ok Shino, I think I would have just about crapped my pants too. LMFAO. Yes, it is possible to look gleeful and constipated so it must be possible to look proud and constipated.. I feel terrible for Shino.. though I don't think he could physically do the "WHO ARE YOU MY YOUTHFUL FRIEND" part if he tried. Oh god, the tarantula, poor Shino-kun. OMFG. With the glasses he probably look-... hey.. you said my joke :( lol. You got the mental image of Kakashi right on XD God this is perfect. It's ok Shino.. talking from experience, they can be pretty comfortable :P Aah, that must be Sai. omg.. that's just the best thing ever. Sasuke smashed his head through a wall to stop him from licking a socket? And what the hell is Neji wearing? XD This is so crackish.. but it's so amazing. I've never seen a story from Shino's point of view.. but god you just crack me up :D *favourites*
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Well.. I haven't stopped laughing for this entire chapter. Not only is it well written with very few grammatical errors. It's hilarious as hell. The imagines of both Kakashi and Shibi are forever burned into my mind and it's causing a lack of oxygen to my brain due to never-ceasing laughter. I'm almost afraid to find out who the dolphin is but I'm going to guess Iruka.. he sounds like he could be a dolphin.. if it's a real dolphin.. I will cry. I mean it could be Anko.. but she seems more of a jaguar. Great chapter. lol.
Wisper chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Love it, update?
foreverloved chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Hilarius absolutely hilarious. I laughed so hard while reading this. Great job and please continue it. Thank you for writing this.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
this is a really cool story. i like it. update soon please.
SasuneUchiha chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
wow! so cute! werid...but in a good way!. hope u will update soon!
MightyDeidara chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
your so mean to shino cassie, and i suppose you wrote this part after school was let out, cause i dont remember reading this part during school, and you need to hurry up and finish typing this story and working on your others
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hey darling! Great idea for the fic! zdon't give up at the begining by starting to think that it didn't went well, it did! it's great and funny so far. Shiba is a killer, but he seems to be a careing father who wants his son to open up. Kakashi with the fish? You killed me there hun'! And Kakashi looking as if he was after sex shops shopping spree? Can't think of anything more accurate for circus Kakashi style. Can't wait to see Sasuke and Gaara though. I wonder what they jobs will be? I see Kakashi as the guy who works with animals (dunno the name in english though, sorry), Gaara as a knife throwing guy, and Sasuke as an acrobat. Hovewer I can be wrong and Kakashi is a clown in reallity. But I think that Sasuke owns the circus. It would be also great if he and kakashi would be on good terms, both knowing each other very well and useing it as an advantage. Anywho! Can't wait for next chappie!

hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice story! Want to know more!...

Review for you, Cassie! if you get any more reviews tell me!

hah! Too bad people don't like shino...but he doesn't even exist after about chapter 3, right?
MightyDeidara chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
woot! you put it up, thats coolio. you just got to love kakashi no matter what. :) and how come the flashback looked longer in that notebook then on the computer... oh well, you need to write more so i can have something to do at lunch...well ill see you tomorrow with that ill leave you with a woot! and a squee!