Reviews for Where's Waldo?
Ash8 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Really enjoying this! Also, the idea of your nephews playing "Sam and Dean" fills me with glee. Thanks for the update. :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Oh, I am so love, love, lovin' this story. Can't get enough of Hurt!Dean with just a dash of Hurt!Sam. :-)
purehalo chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
You write hurt!Dean so well! I'm in heaven! And i loved the descriptions of Sam tracking the werewolf! I was speed reading that just to find out what happened!

Looking forward to the next chapters!
purehalo chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
That last scene was so beautiful, poor Dean. But he so needed that hug to be returned!

Am worried for them , i think that werewolf is keeping an eye on them!

Onto the next chapter!
purehalo chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Trust those brothers to find themselves in what looks like a haunted forest! LOL!

And i have a whole nother chapter to get to!
purehalo chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Am loving this fic! You have the caring Sam that warms my heart and the hurt Dean that floors me!

You write so well that i can picture all the action and scenes as if i were watching tv!

Onto the next chappy!
princess peanut chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Oh my gosh! I just found your story and I am so happy I did. This is amazing :0 I don't even know the words to tell you how wonderful, unique, brilliant, and exciting this is! It's unique and you write so well! Sam and Dean are spot on character, the idea is unique. And I am just such a sucker for hurt Dean and protective Sam. I just love it. And I was totally blown away by the twist and turns with all the different ghosts. Love it. I'm hooked and now one of your favorite fans! I can't wait until you can post again. I'll definitely be waiting.
Nessie chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Really cool chappie! I like that Deans want to appear strong to Sam even when he is in so much pain. I guess that Sam isnt feeling so well too and he appears strong to Dean also!

Yeah...those Winchester boys!

Im sure it was cute when your nephews pretend to be Sam and Dean!

I would love to see this!

Looking forward to the update!
stjra chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Yay, more supernatural recruits! I've just managed to do the same thing with my sister in law!

Excellent chapter by the way, dean always manages to come to the rescue regardless of what physical state he's in!
carocali chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Ah, what a stubborn ass Dean is! Just can't let anyone do anything for him! And he's quite a mess, isn't he? Thank god the werewolf is out of the way, but now who's this latest threat?

Can I just tell you how funny it was to read your nephews playing Sam and Dean! How awesome! And the Shtriga? You, Aunty, totally rock!

Great chapter!

:D

Caroline
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Wow, you're spoiling me with all of this beautiful hurt Dean and I suppose that means I'll forgive you for taking forever to update ;)

Obviously I loved the chapter...Dean trying to pretend that he's fine so that he can keep his role as protector and Sammy's trying so hard to take care of Dean and is freaking out at all the responsibility...perfect!

*giggles* Loved Sammy getting tangled up in the bushes, Dean would have laughed.

And hey, you ended on a cliffy, that's just evil!

Cookies for you, update soon!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Love the rewrite! Thanks to Heather for pushing you.
Poppyflake chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Excellent chapter and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
Stacee Phelps chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Wow, I've just been lurking and reading this story, but now that you've added that last scene... OMG! I'm so glad you thought of that because it was beautiful how you wrote it. I just keep rereading it and rereading it! How guilty Sam felt about letting his guard down and Dean paying for it, how he finally really heard what Dean said to him as he died... It was absolutely beautiful and I loved the hug the brothers got to share in. And I seriously cannot believe that angst is not your thing! GREAT JOB and cannot wait for the next chapter!

*Stacee Phelps*
Nessie chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
That was an awesome chapter! So emotional. I love the way you described Sams death scene and the feelings. Really great and aw the hug...love brotherly love...*sigh*.

Everything was great! Im so curious what you are planning next...maybe the snake was a poisonous snake! Cant wait for more!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »