Reviews for Where's Waldo?
Muffy Morrigan chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
Love this from beginning to end! Just got so caught up I missed reviewing at the end of each chapter. Bed rest rocks for catching up on my reading.

My secret Five Impala rating to you!
RireneC chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
I'm still working my way through your stories... loved this one. It was so much richer. Don't stop with the agnst, it makes the day go faster!

Thanks also for the little back story at the end; your Waldo trip sounds like one great adventure!

I had a SPN moment the other day when I went through Winchester on the train. Only problem was that I was with a collegue who dosn't share the obsession so I was reduced to texting my sister.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh, I'm loving this! Heather told me to check out your stuff, I realize I have actually read a lot and loved it, but I didn't used to be good about reviewing-not that I didn't love the stories-I just print them out so I can read them in bed without my contacts in!

I love the setting, although werewolves-ep! Can't wait till I have three seconds to read more (I really have to stop reading at work)
JenBurch chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
hehehe Hubby scored a new car? That's a story you really worked for! I'd love to be able to do real research like that!

Anyway, great story, and Celine was a nice touch :)
JenBurch chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
I loved that line "Did Lassie pull you from the well of is that dog-faced thing your wife?" I thought it was hilarious!

Great chapter and if I weren't trying to pry my eyes open long enough to finish the story at 5:20pm I'd have more to say :)
JenBurch chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Yeah, right, if you get thrown overboard point your legs downstream...like that's even possible! Come on, how could that be possible with all the churning and the water and the white stuff and the thingy that pulls you along when you'd rather go the other way - man, I really wish I could remember the word! What is it? UGH! This is gonna bug me! It's in the water and it pulls you along and when it's really strong... damn! I'm gonna ask David, hang on!

CURRENT! Ha! You thought you had me beat! BAH!

Yes, so with the CURRENT dragging you every which way - and usually not the way you WANT to be dragged - how are you supposed to point your legs?

Oh yeah, great chapter :) lol

How's that for a funny review? All genuine, by the way, I'm not naturally this hilarious :)

Love the story, and totally bummed that I'm nearly done, but so stoked that they're surrounded by dead people! This is gonna be fun! lol

There was a line in the story somewhere that was funny but I dont think you meant it to be at the time - perfectly innocent good old fashion double-entaundra (sp? I'd love to know how to spell that!) but I dont remember where I found it so I'll have to "hunt" it down and get back to you :)
JenBurch chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
If it weren't for the fact that I have the entire story laid out in front of me, I'd be mad for the evil cliffy! lol But alas, I merely click 'next' and am rewarded with the next chapter! lol

By the way, 75 points for the use of the word: gargantuan

hehehe
JenBurch chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
hehehe Yeah, Dean sounds like Dean and Sam sounds like Sam, never fear :)

But you know, I think there's something in either character that you could find in most people. For me I'm very similar to both of them in that I have the feelings of responsibility and obligation that Dean carries around with him (and yes, I'm also a smart ass), but I'm also the "heart" of the family in that I feel every like Sam does.

Anyway, onto the chapter! Again, wonderful. It was great to see them relax and come away from the whole thing safe and sound - though I have to wonder what kind of people they are if they keep drugging one or both of the brothers! lol

Now I'm just waiting for Sam to take off in the Impala to go and deal with the alter by himself :) Man, Dean would be pissed! lol
JenBurch chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
hehehe Stoned Mountain Mike driving the Impala! Now that's something I'd love to see!

I knew the minute he lit up it had to be pot, and the more I read the more convinced I was that I was right. It was a great touch though, and I have to admit, if it makes Dean hurt less for now I'm not gonna complain... besides the brotherly moment it induced was beautifully executed! The laughing, the chuckling, the teasing... and DEAN BLEW A RASPBERRY! lol

O, btw, Eye was impressed with the disclaimer in the first chapter :)Very good, had two have made ewe think about it :)
JenBurch chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Aww, your nephews sound cute!

This chapter was brilliant, as always :) I loved the whole thing - especially the use of the word: obfuscate!

50 points! (It's not oubliette after all hehehe)

Onwards and upwards!
JenBurch chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
*sniff* No fair making pregnant women cry!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
The story about the daggers is very cool! I'm really caught up in this story! It's very cool, very real and very... confusing! Just what I need!

I've so missed reading your stories! That's the best part about having watched season two at last, I can finally read your stuff again! Yay!

One of these days (or chapters) Dean's either going to shoot Sam or he's going to listen to him and STAY PUT! lol
JenBurch chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
hehehe only a true friend would be able to tell you that crazy aint the word... undeniably insane might come closer to the truth of the matter! Climbing a big ass rock in that heat with a "little less blood"? Forget it! I had blood taken yesterday and the woman who is more of a butcher than a blood-taker-er-person had me feeling woozy for the rest of the night!You should see what she did to me!

Anyway, awesome chapter! *Does a snappy-happy dance* yay! Yippe! WOHO!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Yes, planes crash and clowns kill, but are we SPN fans the only ones who know that to be true? Good idea telling us about it, we totally understand!

I'll be flying in two weeks, it'll be interesting to see if the boys talk to me :)

Okay, great chapter! I have to say it was a tiny bit mean making Dean hurl when I'm nauseous and attempting to put food in my stomach! lol But that's okay, it still just made me wanna wrap Dean up in a big Jen Hug!

And what's this Gibbs guy babbling about? No way in HELL is Sammy dead - I dont care what the author says! I'll happily live in denial! That's where the Winchester boys are happily running around with no dead brothers and no deals with demons! Denial is fun!

Onto the next chapter!
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
*Sigh* All good things must come to an end I suppose, however, I would have happily continued reading this fic for another 20 chapters!

Thanks ever so much for writing this amazing story! It had mystery, suspense, angst, and best of all...HURT DEAN!

My favorite scene,

Dean folded his arms across his chest. “Whatever, Sam. I changed my mind. Wake me up when we stop for dinner.” With that proclamation, he leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes. Within minutes, his arms dropped from the protective position around his ribs to his sides as he fell asleep along the winding highway.

You ended with sleeping Dean, that ranks almost as high as hurt Dean. My heart is happy!

I'm trying to think up a good excuse as to why you need to write another hurt Dean fic...hm

Double batch of chocolate chip, kiss cookies for you!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »