Reviews for The Lycanthro Stone
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
this is a great fic so far. Will it be continued eventually?
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
LOL “I knew Lara didn't want to be here, but I didn't think she would be that desperate.” That was my favorite part! What a great story, I hope you update it soon.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Great story! I like werewolves, and wolves, plus the Tomb Raider games are one of my favorite series, so combining the two is wonderful! Thank you for writing this story!
Artisa chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
LOL! Lara's a WEREWOLF? XD That's DEFINITELY a new one! :D

OMG I loved that 'I didn't think she'd be that desperate to get out' line! Had me laughing for a while!

One thing though: shouldn't Zip and Alister, or at least Alister, be a werewolf too if they've touched the stone?
inmate1099 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
OMG finally the update that i've so long for...never the less was a good update and its a really interesting story, i hope u update this fic more often though cuz its really nice and i really wanna know wats gonna happen next.

(_)
jedaib chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
you really have to continue this story. i really like it, and i'm wondering how Lara will now deal with the curse of the Lycanthro Stone. knowing her, she'll find some way to deal with it and/or break the curse, but i really hope you continue writing the story, so that i can find out what happens next.

i'm a very big Tomb Raider fan, and i LOVED THIS STORY! :-D
inmate1099 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
hey dude kool story plz update soon...
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
excellent chapter! looking forward to more :)
account null chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Holy crap. Poor Lara. Good work there!
Miss Charlie Miller chapter 1 . 6/17/2007