Reviews for Give me a kid!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Love the names and the story, good work!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I can say that this was decent and way better than what I can write, so don't mope around and actually get on with the story!
Danielle-Liddell-In-Wonderland chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I liked it! You should try to continue, if you can. I think it will improve if you use the ideas you had talked about in the author's notes. It did seem a bit rushed, though.
Angelmana chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
i like this story.. please please updare it i would love to read more ... later for now

angel
Chima chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
One of the babies probably hugged the other and transformed...maybe both transformed...

Please write another chapter! _
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
CookieDee515 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Soooo,how goes the update? jk, I like the story so far tho.

CookieDee
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Oh How sweet! Heart-su!
Loki's Only Love chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
i don't think you did such a bad job on chapter two I liked it alot sure it could have used a little more detail but what you came up with was well done I think we all think that something more should be put into each story we write and then aren't happy when we finish and post it But Your story was good and if you ever need any more help with any other story you can use me as a sounding board. I would be more than happy to help you.
yaslanagirl chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
i'm really looking forward to how this story develops. Honestly, if you ever want or need some advice on your story, I'd be glad to help!

Just drop me a line through any of the ways to get a hold of me, though a PM or MSG might be the fastest in the case of an emergency P

I can't wait to find out what was wrong with Kichiro that made him develop at his sister's pace. If you don't already have an idea, maybe take mine: Perhaps he is the new God of the Zodiac.

Some rationalization could include the curse from the wine and Akito passed from Tohru in the conception of her daughter (the snake, thus ensuring her continued suvival) to her son, the other child in her womb who might have developed at a regular pace and died at two months premature.

It's a rather sad ending for Ayame and Tohru, to bear twins, both destined to a life full of pain and the Zodiac curse.

P Somehow, I hope you use that idea, even though it is rather sad and wasn't thought through very well.

*shrugs* oh well! *toasts* To cooperative muses till the end of time!

Elisavan
liquid buzz chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
There I was enjoying your fic, and then i realised it only had two chapters!

I hope you end up updating soon.
sonata hirano chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
aw so cute
ShadowOwl chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Awesome chapter! I didn't think it was that bad at all. I thought it was funny that Megumi was cursing Akito and got sick from it. lol. Don't worry about the updates to much they'll come when they come, and we'll just have to be patient and wait for them. I will be more than happy to read and review for your next chapter. I'll see you next time then. _

-ShadowOwl
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
YAAYY_
Octoberjean chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
*sigh* NO you can’t do this to me! This is my favorite couple and almost no one ever does them! Ok brainstorm brainstorm… I know it has already been said but since she is pregnant with a boy and a girl you could have one of them be the snake and whenever the other twin gets to close it turns into a snake, or you could have it that there are two zodiac animals in there and they are the animal while she is pregnant, you could have 2 zodiac animals in there and have it show up as a normal girl (the girl would be the snake) and have the boy as whatever zodiac animal you want and since she is pregnant with him he will stay as his animal until he is born (does that make sense?) but the surprise is that it is not the animal that they are expecting and then they also get the girl as the snake. You could do something really mean to her and have one of them be a REALLY big baby! When I say really big I mean like 13 lbs or something ß that’s how big I was _ um… I can’t think of anything else but you just can’t NOT finish this!