Reviews for Starlight Knight
tolo chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
nice flashback scene well enough written. while I dislike NB,I enjoyed the series and the girls. I hope you finish this story.
kurokitsuna-sama chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love the anime Tenchi Muyo gxp. I like how you did the parring of Ryoko Seina. They are one of my favorite parrings in Tenchi Muyo GXP. The story was also really good. I liked it.
Capt.Freedom chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
this is pretty good tho i would like to see where it could be taken it has a good chance of being a 20 chapter or more story if you wanted it to and i would support it fully.
ben.waite.5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
are you going to continue the story because i really like this story
Eh chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
It was ok. Not good, Not bad either. There is like a Glitch in your comp or something becuase the ' marks are big ladder like things. No Romance, that killed it for me I 3 Seina and i HATE Pairings. Sorry i like Reader inserts better.
Harbinger chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
A few inconsistencies with the shows plot but other than that, i like it.
Churnok chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Your word choice throughout is terrible. I'm not sure I can put it any nicer and still be honest with you. It's not unreadable, but I would still recommend rewriting this. You should probably get a beta reader.

Some character description would also be good. You give some description of Erma, but we don't know what the other characters look like or their relationship to Ryoko and Seina.

It was a pendent, not a pair of earrings and, based on the gradual way she changed from Erma to Ryoko, the disguise is a biological ability rather than a hologram. Otherwise it's a sweet story.
Graybear32 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Not bad.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Personally i love the relationship between Ryoko and Seina, and you manegd to capture it perfectly.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I have the all the episodes of tenchi muyo gxp on dvd you were a little off but this story is real good
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
it was a necklace and the order of events was a little off.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Why did you keep typing ? Something wrong with your ' button? Anyways nice story.
Deathwish911 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I was waiting for a TM:GXP fanfic to come out, and this one is killer, why don't you continue it? Take it to the point that Seina chooses Ryoko over the others, even though she still gets married to him in the end o the series, she could be the 1st wife or something. Just a few ideas. Its obvious that you put a thought into this and had seen the series at least 10 times. Please continue.
guardianmaster4 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
good, but fix the black smudges
spriterx chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Awsome story my favorte character in Tenchi Muyo GPX is Ryoko Balta. Keep it up :)