Reviews for Swimming Pain
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yes they are distorted, but I still think it's cute!
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
i loved it
edz.mailom18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
A sudden outbreak of tears from my face! This was so romantic but Tohru died :'( it was short but it was so full of elements you can find in a Yukiru fanfic to discover its essence! Job well done! I wanna cry first! Jah neh!
Mii-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*sniff* That was really good! I'm even crying, and I don't cry... " But yeah, that was really good! :D
Elysium-Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
So sad and cute! You were a tiny bit too close to making me cry! *sniffle*
no name chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
You killed tohru! And made yuki a punk! What is wrong with u?Please remember 2 things ,1.I mean that in the nicest posible way 2. You asked 4 it
95Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
so.. so... sad... TTTT You rule... TTTT
emily chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I'm in tears make it happier next time
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
It was cute and sad!U did a really good job.
shortysportsluva chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aw! -tear tear- I was expecting some heroic comeback because of the magical kiss but alas she ahd to die its so sad but i love te manipulation of the characters because you still got everyones original personality dowwn pat ] AWESOME FIC!
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
why'd she have to die on my sisters birthday? but it was really good.
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
NO! (sobs hard then Sobs hysterically) NO! Tohru! Why'd she have to die?
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very creative. It is hard to find ONE stinkin Yukiru that does not suck. I really like this. I am making it on my fav stories!
heartsstwice chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was so beauftiful *sobs uncontrolably* I really love this story, it is really, really good! I even cried! I mean it. I really cried. You should write more like this! And now you must be put on my favorite authors list! Not to mention, I have to add this to my favorite stories list...! Seriously though, this was an exceptional story and the symbolism used was awesome!

Snickerdoodle225 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
i find it a little too depressing. srry but its true.