Reviews for Strings Attached
woahxmaddie chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I really wish you would update:( this story is amazing
cherryblossomszahime chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
This is pretty damn amazing too bad you havent updated!;)
Psyka chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Awesome story and i love that game but i can be such a Haruhi sometimes well please update again soon
Emmi-chan chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
This whole story is absolutely adorable. The only thing missing is, well, anything from Tamaki's point of view, but I understand that he's difficult to write. I love this!
White Fairy Writer chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
I love this story! It's funny and cute and I can't wait for you to update!
mandm1984 chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
awww why has there been no recent updateso for over three years? well i hope somedag you come back to it this is very cute
Senju Serena chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
ur story is in my favorites! Please update as soon as possible! I'll read as soon as you put it up...if I don't have school at that time!
fate hates me chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
hey! please tell me that your not done! its so cute! who will get her? your poor fans need to know!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oooooohhhhhh The tension~~~~~

So *turn into an ungrateful reader* Where is the next chapter ?
tomboy 26 chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
Another awesome story left unfinished .. sadness.

I loved this .. from Tamaki's outlandish dialogue to Haruhi's obliviousness .. it was terrific.
blondebaka-chan chapter 19 . 6/3/2010
too cute! haha This is the first awsome story I've found in a long time, thanks for writing it!
CPAnthoni chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Really cute story. :) I see it has been a while since you updated; is there any hope for more?
kin-kinna chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
I think that Kyouya and Mori's attitude is OC. but it is however enjoyable. I hope that you will continue with such stories. Thank you for reading this comment.
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
I see it's been a long while since you posted a new chapter. That's too bad. I'm very much enjoying your fic and wonder who Haruhi will end up with in the end. I'd vote Kyouya or Mori. Please let us know if you ave truly abandoned "Strings Attached" or will take it up again.
Orange chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
I have just finished what you have written and it is amazing! Its a fact. :D How many pairings are there going to be? And just what will Kaoru and Hikaru? It keeps me so excited! Please update soon.