Reviews for The Long Meaningful Ramble 3: Child of the Vortex
scarlet phlame chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Great start!
elsatheflamequeen chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Wait, Squirtle against Magnemite? But water-types are weak against electric-types!
LavenderAndTime chapter 36 . 7/6/2013
Oh. So I'm crying now, okay? Because of little Rory's young understanding of regeneration. Also the Ninth Doctor. And yeah. This was just beautiful.
The Linn chapter 43 . 2/26/2013
So climactic.
The Linn chapter 42 . 2/26/2013
Snap.
The Linn chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
Well shoot. What a big rawr climactic scene.
The Linn chapter 40 . 2/26/2013
AHH! SO SUSPENSEFUL!
The Linn chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
Ha. So they named their son after their son, who just happens to be named Rory. Pretty sure Moffat's stealin' from you.
The Linn chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Rawr. Got a bit heated there.
The Linn chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Hehehehe.
Hopebadwolf chapter 49 . 12/17/2012
Another amazing fanfic! U always make my week so much less boring (especially during math class...):) this one was really good just a lot of baby's but baby's are good! I love Rory he is so cute at times that it makeshift wanna cry and I like how he has a Tyler attitude but acts like a mini doctor(also love the mini adventure in the hospital that was great!) so umm please don't stop writing and ummm... Oh when is is the next story in the destiny series coming out? I love that fanfic! Keep on keepin-on!
Hopebadwold chapter 48 . 12/17/2012
Omg laughing my ass off right now! Love the cliffhanger it's the best cliffhanger ever!
Hopebadwolf chapter 44 . 12/17/2012
this chapter is amazing! really one of your best works. once again u r awesome... and i have a goal set to read everyone of your fanfics, it might take awhile but it will be worth it. really emotional scenes in this one that always have me on the verge of tears, and unable to look away from my screen (which gives me a nasty headache after...) please keep on keepin-on (i dont really understand what that means)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
sorry to soud like a total and utter neak but magnemite (i can't spell) would kill squirtle and not the other way around because electric is super effective to water

sorry i couldnt stop myself
Gwilwillith chapter 49 . 3/21/2011
I have loved each of your long meaningful rambles, even if I have got alittle cinfused in the process, they have been great, although a slight problem indistracting me from my uni work!