Reviews for Two Fathers, One Son
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was very touching, I don't usually read poemfics.

I can only find one thing wrong, and I am not really sure I'm right. I think Father is actually "ada", not "adar". Other than that, wow/
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
...still a faucet!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh Cal! What a wonderful Father's Day poem! And this DOES seem like a prologue. I'd love to see you explore this more. Aragorn's thoughts to Arathorn and Elrond were so sweet, and so sad. Bravo!

NiRi
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Well, happy belated father's day to everyone. Good poem.
Elizabeth Dawson-Depp chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Beatiful work, as always. This poem practically defines Father's Day. A heart-felt peice, just like your other poems. Granted,those were written for different reasons, but it's clear to me that you put your heart into writing them. Well done.

Elizabeth Dawson-Depp
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh Cal, that was so sweet! I've never read anything like that before- I loved it. I can wait to read more of your stories/poems, mellon nin. Arodiel
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Beautifully written, use your bunnies wisely, or they should hunt you, you know the same as I, how wicked they could be...

Write more, i love your poem.

If you need more bunnies let me know...

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Ai, mellon nin, once again you almost made me cry. It is great to see how both of Aragorn's fathers contributed in some way to what he became, how each one of them left him a different legacy, but he remembers them both and loves them both. Beutiful and touching, and I would love to read the other stories you plan to write.