Reviews for Lector Manor
Christian Chick chapter 15 . 1/7
This was awesome. It was also the first fanfiction that I've read that felt like an episode, so thanks I guess. Honestly though, everyone in character, emotionally scaring plot that is sort of breezed over, fits right into cannon. I love it.
Thanks,
CC
Freya Whovian chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
WAHOOO oh man, best story EVER! Oh man, tht was epic!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Can I just say, this fanfic is fucking brilliance.
Shoyzz chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Ok this was an amazing story! Total plot twist xD I am amazed by your writing skills and your plots! Great work. Keep it up
addie chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
AWWWWW! come on rose...:I
elsatheflamequeen chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Oh my gosh that was actually super scary at times. The whole zombie bit made it feel like Resident Evil. ;) I love how you portray the Doctor in your stories!
DoctorVanGogh chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
i quite enjoyed that! it wasn't too romantic-y and had a nice plot. i like how it was a lot of rose doing the job and stepping p and not being completely clueless, which is very reminiscent of season two with her and ten. i think it did have a bit of a weak ending, i can see why you're unsure. i think maybe a small epilogue with the doctor and rose? i donno, something to bring closure. endings tend to be thought provoking or sappy, you could honestly do both with this one. maybe wring out the concept of just how different it was to watch rose and ten in the game oppose to ten and any other "companion". you could do it from the doctors point of view or one of the audience or even that employee. anything would work. i think you just need a bit of closure is all. something to reflect on from the adventure. if you watch the show carefully, its something they do often (most movies, tv shows or books do) with a small reflection through a convo. or an intense look into the distance, contemplating what happened, what COULD have happened. things like that. Over all, like i said. I quiet enjoyed it. it was nice to read a fic about rose and ten that wasn't entirely fluff and actually had a point. keep it up!
s4nzy chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Wow, this story was amazing! You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Those ghosts are just as awesome as the weeping angels. For real you should write for Doctor Who. :)
ImSoooooooChangeable chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
"Hearts Attack" made me giggle out loud XD
ImSoooooooChangeable chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I have no words for this story. It's horrible. Don't like it. ...I LOVE IT! AND IT'S HORRIBLY /GOOD/! I. ADORE. YOU.
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This should be scaring me, but I literally laughed out loud at the last sentence. xD
Heart of Diamond chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Well... That's a bloody stroke of brilliance. :P if you don't mind me saying.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yipes! This is freaky!
Charley Gurl chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I have just discovered the world of Doctor WHo fanfiction although I have been watching for longer than I care to admit. But I have to tell you I love this story so far but it reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode, I think it was called Better Than Life where they all got stuck in a virtual reality game. I am not complaining, it was one of my favorites, but I love the twist that you have put on it...wonderful.