Reviews for Behind Aluminummy
sweetcandyfun chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Yeah. Cari... I read it and it was nice... hope she likes it... :) you know what I mean.

CIAO

~sweetcandyfun ΓΌ
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
oh my god, just update b4 i strangle you well i might do that anyway for leaving it there but come on I now officially hate cliffhangers damn plz update soon !

Rachel x

plz update soon !
nix chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
nice :D
Arani Jaceton chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
wow cari, great story here... please make jeff a little more talkative. hihihi... keep it updated sweetie. mwah.

Kazz**
My-One-Sin-Is-You chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
awsome story really really hope to read more from you.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
What does he say! AH! Please update this soon!
con's girl chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
I had a feeling he was so quiet because of something like that! I love this story and if 2-3 chapters wraps it up then that's fine, but I'd love to read more!
jue chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Guyz, i'm the requestor!...i thought u guys like the story...wa...for those who are reading this tell ur friends who are jeff hardy fans or fanfic writer who are jeff hardy fans...hehe!...REVIEWS! WE NEED MORE TO SUPPORT BEHIND THE ALUMINUMMY!...i love the story...wa...pleease i'm begging u cari...not 2-3 chapters...! no!...guyz help the story if u care...
joijoi chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
yeah. it's longer. autumn's monologue. somewhere i belong. the best. love it. and jeff.! we're all afraid of loss.! lmao.! :D love it.! :D
con's girl chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I don't care how short the chapters are, I love this story! Please continue it. . .I'd hate it if you stopped it before Aya and Jeff have the chance to really interact!
blueandyellow27 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
short. yeah. but.. cute. lol. jeff hates cute.! lmao.! kidding.! :) update soon. :)
GunnerDarling1894 chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
this story is great jeff hardy stories are always my favorite to read i hope u update soon
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
OMG, lease update soon !

Luv ya loads

Rachel x
juey chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
WAH CARI!...LOVE THE STORY..DON'T CHANGE THE NEDING:(( CONTINUE!..WHAT IS DONE MUST CONTINUE...YES THE BEST STORY BY FAR...COOLEE! USUALLY U WRITE ABOUT THE ROMANCE ALREADY..AND ALL NOW IT'S DEEP MUTUAL UNDERTANDING..IF I HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS I'LL GIVE IT...!...HOPE THE REST OF YA GUYZ ENJOY THE STORY...I FEEL IT'S DEFINITELY DIFFRENT...ENJOY READING IT...I HOPE U KEEP UR PROMISE ABOUT MAKING IT LONGER ...PLANEED ALREADY..I SAY WRITE IT! C'MON I KNOW YA ENJOY IT FOR THOSE HARDY FANS OUT THERE
princess-enigma chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
okay i totally love this story! please, please, please write some more!

enigma, XX