Reviews for Secrets and Heartbreak: A DuckCreek Christmas
asxqwe123 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
i really like it

don't know why you stopped

but if you ever start writing it up again...

ill be reading!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
...Pacey and Connie...they...they have to be ok...you...you...can't.

Great update, bte :)
ratti pillo chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Something about Guy and Connie having spoken French to each other in the past made me all warm and giggly inside. :) Another great chapter!
AngelEllie chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
aww connie and guy... so precious!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
NO Connie, what are you doing? That was very mean, lol. Come on, she can't regret it! It's Pacey! Please come back ad fix this, please!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
OMG YOU UPDATED YAY! LOL, I've missed this story soo much. As usual I love the P/C thing, brillant. And this whole Dawson/Jen/Julie/Portman/Joey thing you got going on is pretty nifty, lol.

Just one question..why do all the girls fawn over Dawson? :)
Megan chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Yay! Im glad you are going to start updating more. An amazing chapter! You make me want to crack out my season 2 of Dawsons Creek and start watching.
spikeyhairgood chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
so i read the chapter when it came out, but had no time to review. then i tried to review yesterday and the chapter didn't show up. and their periods. '( i feel bad for connie. don't get me wrong, i love pacey, love him. poor guy. the kid is still whipped and not even with the girl. abby and scooter? they actually are a good couple. they fit, i even saw them fitting together in the other story. hmm, i really wanna see how the jendawsonjulie thing goes. update son.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Stupid Guy ruining the moment! Love this chap, keep it up!

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my story :)
Sphinx005 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
aw poor Guy, he has no hope in hell against Pacey (well at least right now he doesn't) and Connie, I can't believe she forgave him so easily, if it were me, I'd go postal (on Pacey, poor Adam had it taken out on him instead!)and I loved Joey's line "He's not as vile as I first thought" it made me think of that line in 10 Things I Hate About You when Kat says to Patrick "You're not as vile as I thought" (btw, I can completely understand why he didn't kiss her in that scene, come on, the girl had just thrown up on his shoes - spew breath? EW!) Anyway back on topic, great chapter cannot wait for the next instalment (of any of your fics, they are like an addiction! Um is there a rehab for fanfiction addiction (I honestly didn't mean to rhyme that either!)
spikeyhairgood chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
aaw, guy was with connie every night to comfort her! '( i like connie and pacey, but you know my weakness to guy. goodness pacey, lol. love how connie just knocks poor banksie over. but at least she and pacey fix it up at the end. ah jen. julie. joey. dawson's women all in j's. niice. ohmanohman, they're coming to capeside, that spells trouble. update soon, pleasee
BadgerInMySoup chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
YAY Connie and Pacey will be ok! I loved this chapter, so cute that Alex likes Portman and I like that joey doesn't hate Pacey as much. Keep it coming
spikeyhairgood chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
ah man. the drama is getting worse. i can feel it. i'm going to be getting mad at a lot of characters, aren't i? geez, i am. i really am. but this awesome, keeps me on my toes, and i love it. updaate soon please.
sphinx005 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
awesome, you sequelised it! Poor Connie I feel awful for her, her and Pacey made such a cute couple but the idiot did sleep with his english teacher. The whole Dawson/Jule & Joey/Portman thing really adds to the complication - and then to top it off, Abby and Scooter? Nice one! and even with this whole complicated thing going on, I still get it (I hope!). Great stuff, can't wait for your next update.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
NO! Connie has to forgive Pacey! PLEASE! Anyway, good chapter!