Reviews for The Parting Glass
EmeraldFox01 chapter 1 . 4/26
I am a big fan of this song and of your other harry potter works as I have to agree. This song is a very fitting and moving tribute for dumbledore. Very well written
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Beautiful tribute.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was really good! I love The Parting Glass, that's one of my favorite Irish songs. Have you heard the High Kings sing it? That's my favorite rendition of it. And the professors and ghosts singing it in Dumbledore's memory was just plain awesome! It fits the situation perfectly and you did a great job getting the setting and characters and this was just great!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw! -Sniffles-
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh gosh. That was wonderful. Tinged with sadness, yet laced with hope... These are the stories that I thrive on in my belief that Dumbledore is not dead but merely gone, only to return again someday. ] Of course, that is my own silly belief. Anyways...

Now I must look up that song. Generally, I loathe song-fics to the core, because I believe they interrupt the journey as a reader... Now this is quite an exception. ;] I give you my standing ovation that I have not given until tonight. ] I loved it!

~Skrewtkeeper
Mikee chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You were right - this is a sad one. Good, but sad. Thanks for suggesting it. Now, please excuse me while I go hunt down some Kleenex.

Cheers, and thanks.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
What an moving end to the story, so wonderful, love the bit about Dumbledore being forever bound to hogwarts and being at peace.
neumann chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i told you i would reveiw. wow, i was just sad but then i read the part from dumbledore and i did start crying. youve got a gift for bringing out emotions in people through words, dont forget it. :')
happy-sheep-no3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
aww that was so sweet and very very sad. But it was well written and the song was lovely.
YourPhoenixTears chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*wipes tear* beautifully written, but so sad! I absolutly loved reading it, even though it made me utterly depressed '(