Reviews for Bitter Happiness
Lara chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
I was captivated, from the first few lines you really capture the essence of the characters! Especially in Jacobs deep hartred for vampires and the tension between him an Bella. it kept me on the egde, wanting to keep reading!

A thrilling job~ you work has a certain bite to it! lol- my personal joke of the day

xox
KezzaHappyChappy chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
LOVED EVERY WORD. BEST CHAPTER SO FAR. ] ]

Kezz xx. ] ]
Sefkhet-Abwy chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
very well written so far and i hope to see more soon. I like how you have developed the POV's into believeable and very expressed ways.
Tiriniel chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Yes, you are seeing this. I am actually reviewing.

It's a very interesting fanfic - I like it. At parts it seems a bit disjointed, but it's well written on the whole.
KezzaHappyChappy chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Howdy there fellow Twilight/ New Moon LOVER ] ]

Hehe, we share the same love.

As promised, here is my fantastic review. (Well not quite fantastic...) Anyways... ] ]

& I promise no long words with like a billion letters... ] ]

OKAY, back to business, here's the review. I think I'll rate everything. My usual reviewing skills.

First title- a great insight into the story, uh probably 9.5/10, not 10 because maybe it has too mush insight into the story.

P.O.V.- Very very thoughtful, I definately feel that because it's in Emily's point of view it's different to most of the other fanfics I've read of Twilight/New Moon. So for the actual P.O.V. I'll say 10/10. ] ] *YEW* (One exception).

Introduction to the story of chapter one- can't say anything bad about this, which will probably annoy you.. so sorry for that. So, the whole after New Moon thing is good I like that indeed, because it sort of continues the story. ] ]. Sets the scene well, etc. Intro characters well. You get the idea. Intro- 10/10... Can't criticise that. '[ SORRY.

Speech- generally- impressive, considering that you know the characters and their profiles very well, so I was a little bit diappointed that the conversation wasn't longer. But the text itself was good and showed your understanding of them! So, I was IMPRESSED with this. Prob 8.5/10, being harsh that is. Maybe, a few longer conversations would be good as that's the style which Stephenie Meyer writes.

Expression voice/actions etc- WOW uber ace! This was unbelievably GREAT, really it was very very brilliant! ] ] The expression in voice and the actions really were like the characters and made me feel (the reader) like I was there. Probably 9/10

Concluding parragraph in chapter 1- LOVED IT TO SAY THE LEAST! ] ]The alliteration, "heartbreakingly hopeful," really made me feel sad. '[ So, as my emotions changed during the story. Which really credits the author... (YOU)! ] ] So, 11/10.

Overall performance- great story, believable plot, recreation of characters great... Basically hell rad. ] ]