Reviews for Loyalty
ThePenIsMighty chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
This was beautiful and brilliant. Susan is the character I identify with the most and I loved the way you presented her. Simple, but compelling. Keep up the wonderful work.
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Very touching. Keep writing
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
Nicely done!
notinuseandinactive chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Just when I was losing hope that there were any good stories left, I ran into this. It's lovely. I adore your characterizations and the way you deal with Susan's unrequited love. Everything flows well and is so believable.
Princess Gillybean chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
fabulous story. i especially loved Terry
MatoakaWilde chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
I just read the last chapter, and even though it wasn't based off book seven I still was really into it! And that's saying something. I liked the style and pace of this piece.
MatoakaWilde chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
HAHAHAHA Ernie is hilarious: "Harry is our prayer, and we must stand by him, or..." he pauses rather dramatically, "it shall be our downfall."

what a bag of air.
MatoakaWilde chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
hahaha I love the way you write Zacharias.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
! I really like this. I'll probably read the other chaps.
islandmedievalwriter chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
This is an absolutely superb story, and on of the best I've read on Fanfiction - you have captured Susan's character really well, and her transformation. Terry is also really effectively portrayed. I wasn't sure about the scene in Seventh Year with Harry - would he really be so uncaring - but I suppose when you're going AU at that point it doesn't matter so much. You're definitely right, Susan is a loyal character, and this comes across as a great thing in the story.
blondeweasel chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
amazing! honestly it was great! i really actually loved that you didnt have Harry and Susan end up with each other. i think their little scene was perfect for Susan to discover that they were incompatible. wow, that really was great! and the last line fit so well! i loved it!
Pure Magical chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
LOVED IT!
blondeweasel chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
wow, i must say i really enjoyed this story and simply had to review to let you know. and i dont usually review so just know that this story is extra special, seriously, it rocks and its really enlightening to see the books from a different point of view and look at the stuations from a minor chracter's eyes. and i must say it is very well written and holds my attention completely. i always thought the Hufflepuffs got too little attention in the books and that its really not fair, good to see them getting the credit they deserve and seeing their characters so much more deveoped than in the books. can't wait to see what chapter seven holds for Susan!
Pure Magical chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
I LOVED IT!
pray for hope chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
wow...this is really good. i kinda like how susan is so nervous and the reactions of the hufflepuffs to cedrics death. good story. well done.