Reviews for Biting Thumbs
Food Fight chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i liked that. i really did. quick paced, very to the point. i loved it. i can rave forever...
Kittythulu chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
What a cute fic! I luv that you combined Shakespeare and Harry Potter. As far as I have seen, not too many people do that. *peace out* Awesome!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Cute.
Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I have a collection of oneshots, and I would like to use this. You get full credit.

Check out the story on my page, it's called "The Lives of Lily and James through our eyes."
Hannahble chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
lol, i loved it. lol!
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hilarious, mostly because I bite my thumb at my friends all the time.

And none of them know what it means, which cracks me up even more.

I've bitten my thumb at my Language Arts teacher...and he was like, "WHAT are you doing?"

To which I merely replied, "Oh, I'm just biting my nails. I know it's a bad habit, but I can't help it."

And then I grinned at him angelically / devilishly.

Gosh, that is fun.

I'll stop rambling.

Excellent once again.

*gasp*

On Zayz's favorites? That's hard to do. I've got one on there myself. :D So proud of it.

This is going on my favorites as well, but that's not saying much.

:D

Rose
Ninja C chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow; you have no idea how many times I'd read this before realizing "Hey, I've never reviewed this yet!" I love this fic! Now I always a) bite my thumb at people I don't like, and b) say the hideous rump-fed pantaloon thing. And when people look at me weird when I do those or say, "Oh, jellybeans, you're so dense," I laugh.

Me heart this story!

Ninja C and/or Amaya
Zayz chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
xDxD That is so cute! I only wish that there was more. But other than that - how sweet!

Kudos to you. *Clicks to favorites* Have a cyber-brownie for making my day.

Love, Zay
victor jg chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
actually, biting one's thumb is actually when you make a clicking sound of your thumb's nail abainst your teeth. it's somewhere on wikipedia. but i like that people are using shakespeare every now and then.
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Pretty good, but I think you portrayed James a little too harshly. I love the Shakespeare theme though!
La Belle De Nuit chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I prefer your Lily to all those Lily's who act all giggly and cute...plus you used Shakespearean insults :)

that instantly puts your story in my faves...keep up the brilliant work

parting is such sweet sorrow

Belle
inky1216 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
umm... cute idea, but this one definitely needs some work. email me if u want specifics.
LemonLime165 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
i love it, its really funny!
melissarxy1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
no one's reviewed? But this was awesome! Great job!