Reviews for Happy Father's Day
jedigal125 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
good story
Shadowy chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I must say...there was so much sadness in it. And somehow there was so much happiness too. I really like it.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Beautiful. Only word.

Though Luke should have made an appearance :). I missed my favorite farmboy.
lateBloomer04 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Lovely. Just lovely.
rika195 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
oh! That was so beautiful. And it speaks a lot about people who have similar experiences. I know that for one of my friends, fathers day is a really hard day. Because when she was really young, he was stabbed by someone, and died. She never got to know him. But this story is also very hopeful, and I love it a lot. Good job!
dm1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Ah, now I see how you did it! Lovely piece, though, even with the angst. I think I'd probably call it more of a reflective piece. Nice to see Leia thinking of both her fathers, her birth father and the father of her heart.

It was also very nice that the kids thought of Chewie as Han's father figure. He always was taking good care of his cub!

The tie seems hilarious, don't dads always get a tie for Father's Day?
GreatOne chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
AW! That was so sweet and bitter, and sad and happy... you know what I mean! Great job!
BlueSaber chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Aw. That was very nice, with just a sprinkle of angst to give the story a little depth.

Very well done.
Srellet chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Very good.
SidiousSith chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Wow. Just stunning. :D Wonderful, wonderful piece.
rika195 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
aw, so cute! I love it! it doesn't need more angst! hehehehe... good job!
dm1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Angst? How does one do that for Father's Day? Anyway, this is lovely so far.
BlueSaber chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very cute and sweet. I enjoyed it a lot.

Angst? Oh dear.
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Yowerz! I like this little bit, and am looking forward to the rest.
Jedi Princess Jainakin chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Cute story. I enjoyed the Solo family togetherness because you don't see a whole lot of stories about that. Very good. Keep up the good work.