Reviews for Icemark Teasers! Vote for Your Favorite!
muzicdreamz chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
hey, i really like the first one - with the switching places idea. it sounds soo good! i love the icemark and will read whatever story you write! :-)
Nicholeus chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Nice idea, but the spirit-mate is a little too close to Phillip Pullman's idea of a daemon for my liking.
mistress myshii chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
i vote for BLAYDE OF FYRE (chapter 2)seems like a very interesting story idea,but what is this about the warloaves?
Shadow Witch chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
I vote for the universes mistakes series
bettyrizzo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I vote for Blayde of Fyre teaser even though any of them would be good!
ttlycool chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Asset is my favorite :9
Boomerang Fish chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
THE BOURNE ONE! (Asset). IT SOUNDS AWSOME! With all sorts of spy-ninja-assassin action, right?

"Some" encouragement? I was begging, and about ready to start pillow whacking you if you didn't write them! THEY WERE THAT AWESOME.
Green.Winged.Mistress chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
The Blayde of Fyre one
Shadow Witch chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This sounds good I'll be waitning to read it when u post it up
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
seems like a good idea! are ya gonna continue it?
ttlycool chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Awsome teaser...it's working very well! Update please?
Amethyst-Violet chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I really like that book. Though it was sad when Oksan died but cool that he was brought back.

What are you talking about? I'm confused... I don't remember any gods in that book. Please update because I'm curious now.
Boomerang Fish chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ha...I FINALLY convinced you to write one...bow before the fish. Anyway, this sounds really good. Update soon!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
yay I love The Cry of the Icemark series it is awsome! I did not know that there were storys for it (Are there?)!You have to write more soon!Please! It seems really good! I would like to see how Thirrin would deal with being alone and how Oskan would deal with not being able to be alone!