Reviews for For always
steamboat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was wonderful. Very sad,but at least they died together. I do like there to be a warning if Syd or Nigel die but in this case it wasn't necessary.
thoughtdreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
aw that is so sweet!

liked the inference (word?) that she's married, good touch

and no, don't put a warning, it's beautifully sad :)
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really enjoyed this story! I have to say that the end took my by surprise, but it was very touching.
lei06 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
whoa, you really are a hopeless romantic...yeah, i think you should put something in the summary about character death in your story.

it started out just fine but then it didn't end up so good. you should work on your ending, and just to inform you if you even care...um, that was too dramatic for my liking. but i guess it was good enough for your first plotline.
Merrybeans chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hey there - don't be anxious about posting your work, you have no need to be! You write well, with a good grip on what's going on and portraying that to the reader. You quite clearly have a love for the dramatic, which fits in well with this fandom!

It was nice to see Sydney hurt and helpless for once, and Nigel was incredibly sweet. For a while (after the mentioning of Sydney's "gold band") I believed that Nigel was only now admitting his feelings for her, and that she was married to another man (which is quite an interesting twist, don't you think?) - and that made it all the more bittersweet. But still, it is a lovely thought that they had been married before they died.

As a final word of advice, you may wish to double check your work before posting it. There were a couple of misused words (whether by accident or just as typos) that had the wrong meaning for the sentence they were in e.g. "blurry" should be "blur", you probably meant "dim light" instead of "dime light", and the same with "bawl" and "brawl". Little errors like this can sometimes distract from the pleasure of the story. :)
Sakura Mars chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Even if they're dead in the end, this was just perfect. No need to that warning. It's not a drama fic... it's just... romantic!
kiwi6226 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
in future stories es there should, because death stories make me cry :( but your story was so good it doesnt matter cause I'm just goin to pretend the didnt die :) great job :D You should totally write more... maybe even some dramatic stories, but with a happy ending :p

Roxy
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
The warning would be a good idea. Very bittersweet.
katia1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw - that was too sad, and too sweet. I can just imagine Nigel wouldn't leave her like that...what a tragic, but touching little fic. k x
ivoryrose chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Eventhough you made a sad ending it was beautiful and I can imagine their fate like this. I always thought they have to be together no matter how.
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Very nice, even with the sad ending.
bhfirewife chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aww...so sad and yet so sweet...I can see them going like that (if they didn't make it to an old age and driving the people in the senior's home crazy...lol) as for the death warning...it could be a good idea, not everyone wants a deathfic