Reviews for Mixed Feelings
girlpower8900 chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
loved it
TynzBoomPow chapter 19 . 10/11/2008
OMG I LOVED IT! :D Hahha, you're soo good at writing stories :)
TynzBoomPow chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
"Her brown hair was falling over shoulders, and he so desperately wanted to be the one to brush it behind her ear."

I love this line! Hahah, so sweet. :D

Keep writing! :)
Evanescence 14 chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
WOW! Now The Whole School Will Know!
BeMySpiderman chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
I don't believe I ever reviewed the ending. Boo Sara!

That was very cute, and very sweet. If you don't mind, I think I'm going to copy a part of this story. Since, you always make room for Lollie, I'll make my very own Jiley oneshot.

But I'm taking Jake's little sister, and changing her name.

If you don't mind. :)
AprilRainer23 chapter 19 . 1/13/2008
haha that was funny, great story i enjoyed reading it. and those pranks were hilarious. dang Oliver had to get them all in trouble lol he's such a dork haha but great story. and update on all of your other stories
LiLFoot chapter 19 . 1/11/2008
Whats going to happen next? D
Aly-ATeenageGirl chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Okay, several (hopefully) constructive criticisms on Chapter Two:

*If you are talking about the action word meaning "chucked something", the word is "threw", not "through".

*You keep switching between the past tense and the present tense. Example from text- "Instead it headed straight for Miley.

Jake sees this and, even though she through some at him, says, “Miley, DUCK!” He pushes her to the ground and covers her. They hide under a table. Oliver and Lilly yelled, “Food FIGHT!” soon they saw everyone throwing stuff." So...that is not a good thing for a budding author to do.

*Monotone (NO HYPHEN) does NOT mean bored. People might use a monotone voice when they are bored, but somehow I doubt that they would unless they wanted to sound like idiots. Monotone DOES mean a voice that has no inflection.

That's all. This sounds like a teenage girl's writing, so, going on that assumption I will say this: From one teenage girl to another, nice job! Keep up the writing! The more you write, the more naturally correct spelling and grammar will flow, so keep at it.
JulianaGrace chapter 19 . 1/10/2008
AWW! That was so incredibly, and adorkably SWEET! I completely loved it. :D

Oliver didn't squeal on Lilly! Though, if I were here, I would've slapped his arm (hard) and then kissed him :)

But anyway, I loved how Jake stood up for them all, and I wish there really WAS an America’s Most Embarrassing School Moments! :D

~Jul!~
summersgirl2526 chapter 19 . 1/10/2008
aww great chapter
bellechat chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
I loved the Barney song there! That made me laugh. Brings back embarrising memories. LOL Good job with this one. I can't wait to see what your doing with the ideas you mentioned. :)
AstoriaRedfern chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
Best adn funniest chapter ever. lol
hawaibabe chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
aww...they got caught! haha. poor guys :C

i liked that jake stood up and defended everyone by demanding equal punishment. it showed that he's not egotistical like he is in the show :D
JulianaGrace chapter 18 . 1/7/2008
Aw! AW! Yay! YAy! YAY! And add a couple 'EEP'!s in there too! :D

You, my friend, have made a VERY happy Jul! :))

'All I want for Christmas is you' GREAT song choice! I was singing along to it the entire way! :D

Yay! Happy ending happy readers, and Happy readers Happy reviewers, and Happy reviewers Happy author! and A Happy Author happy endings! And then the cycle starts again! :D

~Jul!~
JulianaGrace chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
AWW! Oh, my gosh, I COMPLETELY LOVED that last line, it was beautifully, and utterly... perfect.

'Oliver was goofing around with Lilly, his girlfriend.'

HAPPINES! YAY! :D :D :D