Reviews for I'd Been Waiting
Liviee92 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I loved this. There was just enough brotherly love and just enough Soda/Sandy to make it flow. Loved it.
boredomsetsin13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was very well-written.

I could hear Sodapop's voice so clearly.

I actually laughed aloud when I read the part about Ponyboy being red-faced.

Great job!
bornforhorses chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
“I know that it doesn’t mean anything, coming from me, but…it wasn’t you fault that she cheated on you. Things just happen…like Mom and Dad, and Joh—I mean Dally. You eventually just have to accept that you couldn’t have done anything.”

Aw, Ponyboy! 3 So sweet!
LaurenWinchester chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is such a lovely (yet heartbreaking) fic, I loved it. Poor Soda, he deserves someone who truly appreciates how amazing he is. :(
ZiggyGurl chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Beautiful work. I've been meaning to get around to reading something of yours since you reviewed one of my one shots around 100 years ago and I'm glad I finally did.

I'm a fan of fanfics that are about tiny moments that are so important to the characters, and this one was exceptional.

-Devon
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
crawls out from hammerspace

Seeing as I'm one of the few people who didn't want to rip Sandy to pieces, I really did loves this fic. Not terribly fond of songfics, but I'll look the song up on my own comp and reread this. Characterization and flow was well done, particularly with the fact that Ponyboy still can't bring himself to say Johnny's name.

Hop you write more. wave

crawls back into hammerspace
glamorous x lo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love that song and it went along perfectly with the story...I thought it was really sad and my heart broke right along with Soda's :[

But it was one of the best I've read in a long time and you're just such a great writer. I think you should write more stories like this!
Skeledog Lover chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This story is beautifully written and depicts Soda and Ponyboy's feelings about everything. I always wondered about the kind of things they discussed in bed and it's good to see one that isn't written for a comedic prospective. Absolutely beautiful.
prsoutsider chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Love it! Well done.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
O, I loved it! I've never heard that song, but I can definitely see where you could relate Soda and Sandy. I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this is good
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Aw, how sad!

Thats pretty much how I pictured Soda would tell Ponyboy, and you did a great job!

It seemed like you were comfortable writing this story, are u sure you never write romance fics?
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 6/17/2007