Reviews for Comfort
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aww, I love this little fic. If only this was in the first anime. I like the FMA:B version a little better, because of Winry straightening out Al right away on the subject of his insecure accusations toward his brother, putting him in his place. As if poor Edward hasn't been put through enough.
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh, this is so cute! I love your writing style and this could or should I say should be in the anime, it's really lovely! Great job!
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw...sweet! Nice job.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh, this is so cute! I frickin' love winry and her devotion towards Ed, sigh. Comfort fics make me squee~

Oh! I saw on your profile, that icons... where'd you get it? it's made off of one of my fanarts, but I don't believe I remember anyone asking me o,o.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Short and cute. I love those little stories slid in to the main plot line. That was one of the few real cute parts of the anime between Ed and Winry, when she met them at the hospital.

I think you did a really good job. I've read too many stories today where Ed's the one to make the first move, but it's not realistic. Winry'd definitely be the one to offer comfort first, hug first, etc.

Great write. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Pardon the 2am ramble '
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this is really sweet!
Yellow Mask chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very sweet :)
werxa chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow, that was really great
fornwalt chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Aww... so cute! :)
Syolen chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That's really good, I wish it had really happened in the manga. Congratulations !
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Smith~

Yet again another little diddy. I have always loved your style. This was one of my favorite scene-ish things from the magna. I like the way you portrayed the characters, especially Edward. He is a very 'flinchy' person.

I portray him a lot like that in my own fics ( except TEoB), it seems to suit him very much so.

Good job, chat later!