Reviews for Of Parents’ Love and Destiny
Daichilover chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was beautiful, the parents devotion to their children. . . it made me want to cry so bad. . . Do you think you could make a sequel to this? you could make this a chapter story can't you? it would be so cool too! try it, please?
small town minx chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was a really interesting take on what really happened to Mamoru/Dariens parents. It was well thought out and very well written. I especially liked the scene between Usa and Mo-chan in the park with the roses. Well Done!
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love it.
tara chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
sequel, sequel...where's the sequel? )

excellent writing!
Emerald-Words chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
a sequel would be nice
storynerd chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow. i love this!
Sailor Violin chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow that was pretty amazing! Deep, I enjoyed it!
Blueshadows2010 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Whoa...that was Wow!

I like how you had Usagi and Mamoru meet with the roses. Very sweet. I can't beleive your not a native Engligh speaker. Your grammar is better than mine! And thats saying a lot considering I'm a native English speaker. This story was absouletly wonderful. I look forward to more of you stories.

Jess
Amydali86 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I loved this story. Great. I wish they had talked more about his parents in the show.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow. That was absolutely amazing. You're not a native English speaker? I never would have thought that. This story is beautifully written and the grammer is better than some native English speakers' stories. The only thing I didn't like was the insertion of random Japanese words. I don't mind the terms of endearment (ex. chan, san, etc) but I hate it when people insert words like hai and iie. It just doesn't fit. Other than that, I LOVE the story. Absolutely amazing.
Nisha82 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh! My! Gosh! ::sighs:: This story ist so great!

I really liked your others, too, but this one I LOVE! It's an interresting interpretation of how the accident could have happened. And the first meeting between Usa and Mamoru.. sweet!

Your stories are absolutely wonderful and I watch forward for the next one!

Jessie