Reviews for Lost and Found
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This is so cute! I thought Draco was just building up to his confession, I was really worried when he was making all those disparaging remarks, because it's very unlikely to have a non-abusive, working relationship after that humiliation, but your fic had a nice twist and happy ending, so yay for fluff!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
great story
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved it :) first i was ready to kill Malfoy and in the end i loved him ;)
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww... that was so sweet )
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Interesting idea.

Draco reading the note was painful.

The paragraph beginning with "At first a few" was so over the top that I almost couldn't believe it. I hate to say it, but that's the worst paragraph I've read by you. Granted, I've read worse, but that was your worst. It was just awkward and felt forced, like you were writing a paper, completely at odds with the rest (dunno why...)

Nicely played! Zabini using a polyjuice potion...hehe

With that he punched Zabini right in the face so hard the boy fell backwards on his arse. - BEAUTIFUL, that is all

I've noticed a pattern in your writing...you tend to make Draco or Ron the more secure one in the relationship, even if Harry's the more dominant one.

"And I offer you my sincere apologises as well," Draco said rather regally, causing the pair to blink. - That line had me in stitches for some reason...lol

A sweet story, I liked it :D
Rapidez chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yay! I really needed some fluff - you are extremely good at writing sweet and cure stories (well, Harry might have been less meek and indecisive to my liking). I always like to read them, so thanks for them and just keep on writing! ;)
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
cute and sweet. kinda annoying that Harry felt the need to have approval from everyone, every step of the way though. Start making your own decisions Harry! Geez...we all like to have our friends input sometimes, but no need to make their word the end all, be all.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
um.. cliche? soppy?

yet beautiful
cloox chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
SWEET
coolalisa chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Romantic and cute - just loved it!
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Det var en utrolig søt historie. Den går rett på favorittlista mi!
OoverO chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Awe, how swet!
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was a good one
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
yay! cuteness! great job!
Rochio chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
A little bit sappy, a little bit cute, but just perfect :)