Reviews for Lex Talionis
Oh help chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Oh please - I know it has been a long time, but I just recently stumbled across your stories. ("Sexual Kinetics" was referenced as a must-read in another fandom... and your stories have reminded me how much I enjoyed the B/A dynamic on the show...) Please? I have a "milestone" birthday in 2 months, and you have a birthday a few months after that... and I'm not too proud to beg... I love how you do their voices - I've even gone back go watching reruns on USA network - they still have a few.. What's the deal with Lisa Hagen, Isiah, the therapist, how exactly does Nicole fit in... what about their DATE on Saturday... Please, please... tell us the rest of this story? :-)

PLEASE?
D'Onofrio-fan chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Really enjoy this story hope that there is more
Cerebrito142MD chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Aqui estoy, casi un año despues de la ultima actualizacion y real, realmente deseo y necesito que esto tenga un final, estoy gratamente sorprendido por toda la gama emocione sque provoca la lectura de su fic. Bien.. me despido deseando que aun tenga las ganas y la necesidad de escribir y ser y hacernos felices a todos sus fans.
bobbysgirl1 chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
hi is there any more.
jstapny chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Normally I don't review old stories nor do I try to read old and unfinished stories for obvious reason, but I enjoy this series so much I wanted to see how far you have gotten. I really would love, actually I NEED you to finish this story. There are way too may questions that need to be answered. I love the case file. You have tactfully and tastefully handled a very sensitive topic. From the victims-on both sides, their families, and our detectives, you hit the range of emotions quite well. But I need some sort of resolution to this case..it is more important to me than the b/a relationship since that always gets resolved..lol. So hopefully this prompting will get your fingers flowing and an update forthcoming.
Medea Callous chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
What you've got so far is very engaging, it's awesome that you have continued this casefile. Happy birthday, BTW, sorry you didn't meet your goal of finishing, but I'll happily read whatever updates are forthcoming.
The Confused One chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
OH! Another great chapter. he he I love that he's so completely distracted by her. They're so cute. I want them to be happy. The therapist really is interesting. I find her interest in Alex amusing. :) Great work as always. I'm sorry this review is so late. I hope you get another chapter up soon. :)
Romiross chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
I love this story! please update soon!
rindy713 chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
ah, good to see you back at this one. i thoroughly enjoyed going back and re-reading to get the feel of it again. that was great fun, especially the foot massage scene. can't wait to see what happens next. i wonder if lisa is still watching them.
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Alex blushed hah!
Caeria chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Rats. I've now re-read the whole thing and I've come to the end. It was a very enjoyable re-read, by the way. Some stories don't hold up well under a second reading, but this one did so kudos to you as the author. I do hope that the wait between chapters won't be as long next times. Thanks for the read.
Caeria chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
since a new chapter just came out, I decided to go back to the beginning and refresh my memory. it is still as good the second time around.
InfinityStar chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
An update! Exciting! Bobby thinks too much, and when he does, he often lets opportunities slip by untouched. Every once in awhile he needs to take the bull by the horns and just act without analyzing it to death. Of course, he's never been one for spontaneity. He's so cautious.

The psychologist's attraction to Eames was great. "Disappointed...or jealous?" Hilarious.

I'm so glad you haven't given up on this. It's a great story and I love seeing anything pop up from you! So, uh...keep popping!
Hope06 chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
WOW you got to love Bobby he can read people so well
OneLie chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
That's where you leave me to go to sleep?

I've been reading through this series for the last two days and now theres finally soething to stop me and get away from the screen... thanks for this nice weekend, I guess I owe you twenty reviews ore at least one thats really extraordinary great... but I haven't done much but reading for a long time and my brain is really goey... so sorry, you only get this...

thanks for writing and sharing and keeping the fluff before they get together so long stretched and great... and now they've finally kissed and it's still going...

great, great, great!

did I already thank you? thanks for making my weekend and I hope you'll continue very soon and then I hope this storyline will find an end at some point so I'll be able to go on with my life... but it would be fine with me to stay stuck in it forever... so whatever you decide is ok with me...

;-)

Lie

(I guess this turned out to be a weird review, I hope it's still understandable, I'm not a native speaker...)