Reviews for A Life for a Life
xhoneybee chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Just thought I'd let you know about a few errors in Chapter 3 -

In the novels, it is known that one of Paige's daughters are called Pandora and the other one hinted to be named Patty or Helen (after her biological mother and adoptive mother). Plus the twins are the eldest Matthews-Mitchell children.

But other than that, I think showing that the Charmed Ones have finally got a next generation is quite good
xhoneybee chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
The ending of Chapter 2 was great! Haha, the scene from Forever Charmed :D
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Good chapter again. It was nice to see Phoebe still not letting her pregnancy get int he way of her being a witch. It reminds me of Piper in "A Witch's Tail". It was really nice to also see Billie still be a part of their lives and be considered an "aunt". I wonder what will happen with the infection since Pheobe is going into labor, and maybe Miasma knew that this was going to happen, so she did the infection precisely.
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I really liked this chapter, it was sort of just straightforward which I liked, and not beating around the bush. I like how they discussed breaking the P tradition, even after having Penny and Peyton. Miasma is very interesting, and wonder what the demoness' power is...
CharmedMagicMaster chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Hey, i finished reading this story it was awesome! but really sad lolz. hey i have a suggestion for a great story for you to write it includes Piper,Phoebe,Paige and their kids and husbands from this story oh and Billie but see if i were to write a story like the one I'm thinking of it would suck beyond repair i'm not kidding either. email me if u wanna hear my idea. k thanks bye. and great story.
CrimStudent47 chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
awesome story!
Mariah's TopFan455 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
It sucks!( Your story)
scottster chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This chapter was good. I liked how Piper used two old spells and things are getting desperate now.
scottster chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Ah, you did the whole 8x22 Forever Charmed montage. That was cool. I wonder what the doctors are going to think if her eyes go black. Maybe the infection is meant to infect Phoebe's third daughter so she can grow up to be evil. I don't know, hahahaha. Wasn't my favorite chapter until I reached the end, but it was just something you had to get out of the way I guess.
scottster chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ooh, is Phoebe turning evil? I recognize the eyes flashing black from the Source. Also, it's nice to see some next generation kids as I wait for you to update TWWH. Nice names though Im glad Phoebe may not name the third kid Patricia. I never really liked the two of the three girls having both the names of Penny and Patty. I also liked in this chapter that Phoebe was channeling her daughter's power.
Charlie chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Billie sure helped out a lot. I guess you used her because of her specific past reasons. At least there's a new baby in the house! Too bad she wont grow up with her mother. This is kinda like the actual Charmed Ones since they lost their mother early at birth as well.
Charlie chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
OMG, it was so amazing when Piper was pleading for Coop to heal her heart. I can imagine Paige and Coop trying all at once. I cant believe this was so important that the Anel of Destiny intervened. I also cant believe you actually went and KILLED Phoebe. That was amazing. Off to read the next.
Charlie chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
The information for the Poison seems really researched. I like it. I think I might make my own story based on poisons because of this one. A Demon of Poison or something. I hope you dont mind. I do think Miasma might be successful if the baby doesn't get out in time.
Terence chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
And the winner is...

Chapter 12: A Life for a Life

I have finally made it to the 'final shock' ;-) and am starting right now :-) (My, it's long lol)

Oh damn right you got the right to be cocky at the b!tch! let her boil till she liquifies and evaporates -_-

I think that Paige names the object when she is orbing one to her but when she orbs something or someone away from her, she says the location, so instead of calling out "Piper" she should have said "Over there", directing her hand on the opposite side of the cave. Except when she is orbing a demon into a wall or something, because well, the wall itself could be orbed away otherwise ;) lol but whatever.

The vanquish was great, how Miasma asked "How?" and was replied to with "The Power of Three (...) You'd think demons would know that by now" is a great line!

*sigh* the whole Wicanning scene was great, so much I just couldn't stop reading to write anything down here. I am glad Phoebe came back and I am sad she had to leave again and the fact she won't say the Angel was the one to make the deal was intense.

I have now finished 2 of your series: "Billie" and "A Life for a Life" which where both very good. Expect reviews from me for your other works in no time or a little while :)
Terence chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
And here we go again ;-)

Chapter 11: To Stretch the I-Magic-nation

First, I have to say that I have been misleaded with Phoebe's presumed rebirth in the previous chapter, how sad :'(

and then, this title does sound intriguing :s

Oh, a Power-of-Three-blessed potion, those shouldn't been forgotten in cabinets!

Oh no, no, no, how reckless is Piper? Freezing the one she loved when a possible danger might be lurking! Didn't she learn of her mother's mistakes?

Piper was really was a b!tch there, with Billie, I am trying to picture her being that harsh for nothing, but it is your fanfic so if you say Billie's spell have not improved, I believe you :)

"I'm not sure I feel about these potion fumes in my face." I think there is a missing word there, like "HOW I feel about" or even "I feel GOOD" :/

You also got "it's" instead of "its" a few times, but I didn't jotted those down

And after the ending " of a dialogue, you tend to put a capital letter where none should be, just for the record as I haven't took notes of those either

That whole goodbye-my-children scene nearly got tears out of me as well, am I being too sensitive or what? *sigh*

Here you go, Lex, one final review and then I'm done (to be said on the Shocker's vanquish line "one final shock and then you die" :p)