Reviews for Proposal
YukinaUzuha chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
LunarStar98 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
XD love it please continue soon ;3
She who quacks alot chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
realistically i laughed for a full ten min. after I read this part.
"So there really is a removable pants feature, hehehe" Gaara chuckled evilly, throwing the tiny pants over his shoulder.
i hope you update soon
TwilightWings18 chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
please update soon I love the story
EMHQ chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
This is the best story ever!
Can't stop laughing at the scene where akatsuki was watching the tape. It was just hilarious. You are the best fanfic writer ever!
EMHQ chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Shukaku isn't a raccoon he is a tanuki/Japanese racoon dog...
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
lol.. love this story..
naruto fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i love this story. please update soon.
Venus914 chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Please update... i find it really really interesting!
andysanime chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Good job on this though, poor Naruto XD.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

She who quacks alot chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Lol this fic always cracks me up

my motherhen senses are tingling and they sayyyyy... Favorite this

epic story of awesome!
JessMess chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Lol Loving the oblivious Uke-ishness that Naruto has going on!

I look forward too more soon.

RomanticRed chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Hahaha! This is freakin' awesome! I quite literally giggled hysterically the ENTIRE time I read this story. Oh please please please please PLEASE finish it! If you could send me an email telling me what your plans are for this story that would be awesome. I would love to hear from you that you're continuing it...just so that I can rest easily with the knowledge that more is on it's way. Although...I would still love to hear from you if you decide to finish it. I read "Just a Habit" too and I REALLY hope you that you finish both of them because they are both just so FABULOUS! )
prettypurpletiger chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
This was just hilarious! Hilarious! I know it has been three years and all of these plot bunnies have probably died a horrible and painful starvation diet death but I just wanted to pay my respects to their memory. They were awesome plot bunnies. Killer bunnies! and if just one survived and was able to revive his clan and produce more chapters well, that would be a true testiment to their greatness dont you think?