Reviews for the Kyuubi Swordsman
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You not u only problem I could find
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The 4th Hokage's name was Minato Namikaze. This is a fact just like the fact that Minato Namikaze is Naruto's father.
hello chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
im pretty sure its called rasenshuriken
Lucem Yoru chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
Nice story, it feels a little rushed but the story is pretty good. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
kin-kinna chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Awesome. I hope that you will continue with such stories. Thank you for reading this comment
Unimportant chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
When a person speaks it requires a new chapter.

"Yo neibhor!"

"Good morn'n."

"A good morning to YOU to sir."
Unimportant chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Names and titles are capitalised. Please when you write don't do things like put a "u" for the word "you". Lastly get a 'beta' fast. Put a little more effort into this please.
sipuli123 chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
ok... nice story/chapter and now for ... i dont care about the results of the chuunin exam's but just make them interesting :P

also i think kisame should stay alive.. make it like that someones call's him to leave or something :P
tedlay chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
awesome stroy update asap
Blacknova00 chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
So I take it this is not going to have a fem haku since you didn't put in the meeting between haku and naruto or are you going to show that through a flash back?
Rose Tiger chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
This is awesome! Please keep going. You need to add an apostrophie (') when you write the word "I'll."
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
tetsaiga? From InuYasha? Cool!
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
This is a good story, but please separate the speeches from the narration so it can be easier to read.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Hm, I like Zabuza, Haku, and Kisame, so I say keep all three alive. I would love to see them join Konoha, I can totally see Zabuza and Kisame pounding a Zanbato sword style into Naruto so he doesn't just swing his swords around wildly.