Reviews for Runner's High
GothicToeLicker chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Gawd this was so hot! great story
GothicToeLicker chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
heh heh heh this was good. really good.
crispybutts chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
update? -hopeful smile-

Amazing fic, I must say(:
anonymous chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
Interesting story. It's weird, because in elementary school I went to a Catholic school, and the teacher read the first two books to us in second grade, along with a lot of other books that could be considered "witchcraft-related". And by the end of second grade I had read the first four on my own in five weeks, they were that good.

No offense, but your dad is insane. I bet he hates Wiccans? Wiccans are actually very nice, peaceful people - my best friend is one, and I have always found Wiccan beliefs to be interesting.

ANYWAYS, this is a good story, now I just need to read the last two chapters... Oh, I really loved the airplane one, that was hilarious! The little kid with the chocolate, the couple, the fat couple, the beard-lady... It was very creative :)
Maddasahatter chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
XD I love the British slang used throughout the chapter. Bloody brilliant.

Anywho, once again awesome chapter. I'm glad everything worked out..D
Maddasahatter chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Oh, dammit. What a cliff hanger. Thank goodness I wasn't reading this story a few months ago, or I'd be in total agony.

Mello was a bit...psychotic in this chapter, but I can't blame him. Hes been through a lot.

I loved how he totally PWND Matt at the end of this, too. XD
Maddasahatter chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. I thought it was...interesting that Matt would choose to attack Mello by using his real name abusively. I was actually feeling bad when Mello pretended to cry, and then when I realized he was only faking it, I became somewhat irritated. Stupid Mello, needlessly soliciting sympathy...anyway, I'm glad Matt didn't have to sleep with the skank D
Maddasahatter chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Its good Matty is up to dealing with Mello's ungrateful attitude..XD
Maddasahatter chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
LOL...Mello "respects women" ...XD
Maddasahatter chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
I like the last line too.../
Maddasahatter chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
That nightmare was...terrifying DX IT was really well written, but still. Creepy, burning Mello.

Anyway, I agree with your whole spiel in the author's note. I think the reason I prefer this pairing is because they struggle against their fates together. Its really sad, but..really meaningful, too. ]
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 12 . 12/12/2008
Naw, it's better now that Matt is in this part. XD

Also, dunno if I've ever left you a review on this story before, but I certainly have read it before this point. Not these newest chapters, though, so I am SO GLAD that a friend of mine recommended this story and reminded me that it was here and I had previously adored it. You bring so many awesome emotions into your work, and dear god, the dialogue... always so witty and gut-bustingly hilarious.

You make me miss London terribly, though. *bawls*
Tierfal chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
Okay. So I should be a decent human being and go back and review every one of these chapters, because every single one of them was amazing, and this story deserves more reviews from me than the site's rules will permit me to give.

So here's the cop-out/worship-on-knees portion of the program:

This was SO AMAZING. I ended up reading much of the early chapters here and there, because my own muse was beating me, and I didn't want to end up subconsciously stealing any of your thunder - because that is frigging amazing thunder you've very rightfully got, and taking it would be a CRIME.

I don't know if you intend to keep going, but if you ever add anything, you can bet that I'll be sitting here dancing inside. ;) I was on the edge of that seat more times than I can count reading a great deal of this last night-this morning, and with the earlier chapters I read before and the ones I read just now, it just never stopped hitting me what an incredible grasp you have of emotion. The Matt and Mello you've assembled are so gritty, and real, and wild, and beautiful that there aren't really words to do them justice. The dialogue, particularly between the two of them, is brilliant, and just the IDEAS you have - the ways things should be, the explanations for things, the flashbacks, and the uncontained craziness in their singular souls... just. so. amazing. I was glued to every word, and my best excuse for being too lame to review every chapter is that the part of my brain controlling the mouse hand was like, "NO! NEXT CHAPTER!" instead.

Anyway... you rock my socks, my world, and my roll. I love it to pieces.
DancexBelphegor chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
I friggin love your fanfiction.

i adore it.

it is fucking amaizng~!

o

i cant wait till the 15th chap ]

you are an amaizng writer.
Invisaaccount chapter 14 . 7/6/2008