Reviews for The Model
Soloshi Akuma chapter 1 . 9/28
I love how everyone was so in character. If Naruto decided to become a romance anime (a good thing it isn't, really, but still) then this would be Sasori's confession to Deidara. I like this line, though- "Not that he'd kill Deidara or anything. Sure, they argued about whose art was best and they got on each other's nerves and Deidara sometimes ran his mouth a little too much and Sasori sometimes snapped a little too loud, but they were partners, after all. Deidara liked to think his grudging respect for Sasori was reciprocated, otherwise…he'd have died a while ago, probably.". They just function really well as partners, and I'm glad you pointed that out.
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lol, Sasori's been secretly drawing him all along! XD cute
Tainla chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
OMG I FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN! I READ THIS AGES AGO BEFORE I HAD A PAGE ON THIS SITE AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED BUT IT STAYED IN MY MIND THE WHOLE TIME AND I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN! i love this story so much! i love the way you sort of showed the creepy side of Sasori and what may or may not be love (or the way he shows it at least) and i love who they were so in character the entire time! and i love that even though it was kind of freaky, you made it sooooooo cute! AHHH IM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS AGAIN!
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww, I kind of wish you had kept going with this :)
That was a fun fic to read though; good job
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ha, I loved this! The ending is making my imagination run wild on what happened next! ;DDD
Deideisaso34789 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hahaha, that was hilarious, I kind of would've been freaked out too, that was creepy, but really funny, Good story lol ;D
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I bet Deidara feels like he's got a stalker xD
NiceGuyProse chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Nice.
Lady Fritzy chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i really like this story, you should add to it! its funny and...tatalizingly creepy. perfect in other words. XD
niiowl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was beautiful. I have nothing to complain about. If we were going by a star system, I'd give you six out of five. Love love loved this!
Yoshiztion chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Yah, me too, I hate SasoDei. Lol. I only read this because you write the coolest fics! You did an amazing job writing romance between two guys who despise eachother. I agree too, I think DeiTobi is much more cute and plausible. ~_* Great story! XD
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
haha STALKER SASORI!
Shh-Its-Me chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Does that mean he already had horny? 8D
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
thats cool
hellnoplsno183948543 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
8D

Sasori no danna is such a stalker...hehe...

-giggle-