Reviews for Change of Heart
kawaiilileevee chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Oh, I'm so happy that Red was able to call Lance back from death and save him. And then they both confessed their love to each other. *sniffle* That's amazing! And now Lance can hide in the Whirl Islands and maybe Red can visit him! Red likes seeing Lance happy, which is good. And Lance loves Red because he doesn't judge him or hold the past against him, and Red is cute too.
kawaiilileevee chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Red to the rescue at the last moment! And it looks like they were resorting to sexual assault instead of just torture. I'm not surprised if Lance is dead, after all that...
kawaiilileevee chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Yes, I don't think being thrown into prison is going to help Lance interact with humanity any better. And thank goodness Red didn't get sent to jail too!
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
I'm glad Lance got his Pokemon back, and they still trust him. And I guess Ptera took blood from him in exchange for his sins? That makes sense. Pikachu and Ptera do not get along with each other, do they? And Red got to pet the Dratini!
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Lance did seduce Red. After all, he'll do anything to keep his Pokemon safe... and Red got to top! Lance does like Red. He's soft and powerful, and Lance likes cuddling, I guess, and he definitely likes power. And we get to see Pikachu's feelings, too...
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Yes, Lance does have issues. Finding Red holding him up with one of his kitchen knives is probably not the best situation to wake up in. Pika seems really mean! But Red is willing to acknowledge that Lance has feelings and is even guilty about what he has done... Lance did admit to eating his Pokemon and he didn't even tell Red that it was done without his knowledge. He's trying to make Red angry enough to kill him, isn't he? And then he kissed him at the end!
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I guess Lance didn't think it all the way through before asking Red to take his Pokemon to Viridian City to heal them... then again, Storm might not have been pregnant while battling unless Pokemon also have a nine month gestation period, which seems unlikely considering how quickly Pokemon breed in the games. Still, it's enough to make Lance panic, and now with Pika here Red knows who he really is!
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Lance is Mr. McGregor! That's funny! It's a good thing Red didn't bring Pikachu with him, because that would have blown Lance's cover. And Lance is attracted to Red already? Nice... it's also peaceful, sitting there without thinking about how to best manipulate people and Pokemon to his advantage, indeed...
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Poor Lance! At least he was able to say goodbye to his dragons, but there's so much angst... how is he able to stay in Pallet Town, though? Wouldn't he be recognized in a small Town? Hmm... and Lance's dragons are willing to follow him into hell, even if he doesn't deserve their loyalty, they are loyal to him...
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
... So they fed the dead Pokemon to Lance and Ptera? Aww... I know that Tempest and Storm are only trying to help, but it is still disturbing! And Gyarados sacrificed his life for Lance! Aww... who is the Reaper? Is it Charlotte from your other stories?
Unleashed111 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
great story!
Poco The Boss chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
I actually read this story before but just read it a second time I love it sooo much! Adorable pairing, kudos for you for making such an awesome story!
Sweet Wisteria chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
"Pika looked displeased, but Red felt his own anger flare, and he snapped that he was the trainer, and Pika calmed down after that."

lmfao

Sometimes I think Red forgets that.
black fire fox56 chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
that was relly cute!
The Meta chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
Not bad. I liked it. I should really get around to reading the manga though... *shrugs* such a cute pair they are!