Reviews for Halfa
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
very interesting
Sirena chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Okay that was...a little odd, but still good
b1oom chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Absoloutly fantastic! I urge you to write more soon! You are brilliant!
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm not very familiar with Danny Phantom, but I know a little from a crossover I'm reading. Anyway, I think this is a good short story, and it doesn't necessarily need more description. Sometimes minimal can be just as effective.

The last line in particular feels a little haunting, which is a nice tough considering the fandom. ;)
Nonamei Midnight chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
It's actually not all that bad, but you do need to put in more detail...What do needles in his arm FEELS like? What are the SOUNDS of the hospital? ...Put the tiny touches in, useing all FIVE sences...and I think you're on to something...
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
it was okay...though you could have made it a little longer, oh well update soon!
Din Kelion chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Good. :)I'm not a poetic person, and I am hard to please when reading this...

But this had a subtle flow that was easy and pleasent fo follow. I hope you make more than just poetry- it would be nice to see you make this into a one short even... Gar- I love it when people write in Vlad's prespective.
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I liked it! Can't wait for more!
ParanormalPrincess chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I loved how in-character that was- I could totally see it happening! Great job!
Monica Moss chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I always wondered what Vlad was thinking after the accident.
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
True, this could have been either, but since Vlad was the only one who went to the hospital and got ecto-acne, it could only be him.