Reviews for Our Distant Years
TheWackJobOfYourNightmears chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This peice is awesomely amazing!
K-C916 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I have to say, this one-shot almost made me cry. Extremely well written. I absolutely love your work, but I really felt the need to review this one because of how heartbreaking it is. Thank you for writing such a great(if not sad) piece.
Hysteri chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
T_T poor sora.

stupid evil sexy riku.

gerrg. x3

definiantly a fav though :3
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was... beautiful. Like staring at the rain on a lonely night. Bittersweet, quiet pain.
C3LLO chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I Cried A Little. My Eyes Were Stinging. I Loved This Very Much. c:
eldestmiddle chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This left a sad unhappy feeling that is squeezing in my chest and choking up my throat.

Don't get me wrong, this is very well written and is sweet in a way but it makes me want to cry.
Dark Tree chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is really good! :D I felt like I was going to cry to the end of it lol :D
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i love it. who hasn't had the one relationship that fell so badly apart, that one person you still think about, years later. i thouroughly enjoyed reading this. plus it's gotten me feeling all nostalgic. nice job.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
*Tears* I loved this one so much, Imouto. It was all sad, and sweet, and...and...yeah.

Ne, ne... I love RiikuxSora, even when it's all angst-y. Also, I'm sorry I didn't get to review this sooner. I read it when I was in N.C with my cuzins, and I didn't have the time to review because I think they came charging toward me at that point, and I was like "here we go..." So yeah. But I DID remember!~

Ah, I MISS you so much-I can't WAIT to see you! *Glomps*

Yep, so I hope you're havin' a good summer so far, sis! Luv ya~

Kaiamara chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That's really nice, Joh-chan. An interesting take on their relationship.
VowieLou chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hm... come up with our own ideas... Riku's pride was damaged, and he still loves Sora but can't bring himself to tell him *fan girl dreamworld*

lol anyway. that was brilliant. and thankyou. Im at the stage where I could loose touch with my friends as ive just finished school, and i felt so sorry for sora in your story its given me the drive to not let it happen to me and my friends. Thank you so much!

Ontop of that, its a brilliant piece of writing. It really made me feel something. Thank You and well done!
Felt-Tipped Pens chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was a nice one-shot. I really enjoyed reading it. Angsty stuff every once in a while is nice to read. Well written. Kudos to you. X3
Rage lives chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow I had to favorite this one. Really good oneshot, you really pulled me into it not that many oneshots can do that _ keep up the good work! chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
oh no~ i think i'm going to cry. Dx

written very very well

i love angst xD and i always love ur work hahaha...
UnIQuE Not Weird chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was such a great story! Sad and heartbreaking (I thought I was going to start crying near the end), but I really liked it.