Reviews for Early Start on a Weekday
shogi chapter 3 . 1/4/2008

But I want to know about the spider in the coffee... THAT was probably hilarious! So... I know I asked already but... are these three REALLY together? Such a strange but hot pairing... I wish there were more with them...
Nillen chapter 3 . 11/18/2007

Athrun finally got his revenge towards Kira and Shinn!Kira and shinn is so cute together as they work on their plan to put that spider (Athrun's fear factor! O.o) into Athrun's coffee mug!

Catnip!Poor both of them!It's still funny and I can't stop laughing!I was just "WTF?" then I started to laugh again again and again!Pffh,you're killing me with this humor!

I wonder until when Justice's pilot can keep himself alive to live with the Destiny's pilot and Freedom's pilot! Oh,this is so hilarious!I adore your ideas,your style and your way to write this story!

Hey,is this story complete already...?Aww..that's so sad!T.T

I wanna read more!More Asushinkira!

Great job on this!
Nillen chapter 2 . 11/18/2007 afraid of SPIDER! o.O

*ROTFL* That's so funny!A legend from ZAFT afraid of spider!I cant stop laughing at this! Good job!
Nillen chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Ahahaha!Kira is so cute!So do Shinn!

Poor Athrun have to deal with them!
Corwalch chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Yay! much needed asukirashinn story. thxs enjoyed it alot~

MORE chapterS?
I love unity love!
Akemi Asuka Hatake chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
I understand Athrun T.T I have an irrational fear too with cockraches
cottongreentea chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA! OH! Dat was such a burn to them! OMG! AHHAHAHA!

"It's on my leg!"

Dats right, buddy! Blame moi for enabling a chain reaction! MUAHAHAHHA!

I just thought of something... Kira and Shinn could do a major EXTREME revenge back on Athrun. Their secret weapon: Cagalli Yula Athha. OH! Then it would stop all pranks of pranks done by Athrun. AHAHHAHAHA!
gallatica7 chapter 3 . 8/28/2007

What more can I say?

Heheh. catnip, eh? I was wondering what they were up to. Maybe bringing home a few kittens for Athrun-kun? Heheh.
totalanimelover chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
*wipes away tears* Oh man! I was laughing so hard that I was crying! XD

Yay for the kitties! *is a cat-lover* Now that's an idea to keep in mind. 0:)

Yeah, that's what happens when you piss someone else off. XP They start getting funny ideas, and...

totalanimelover chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Athrun? Has a fear? Of spiders, no less! *giggles*
Bloodyx3Massacre chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Ha ha! Wonderful. Do keep up the good work!
cottongreentea chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
AHAHHAHAHHA! OMG! Dat was so funny! WHOO! Especially Athrun's reaction when he leaned against the wall. AHHAHAHAH! You should make another chapter of him with all the gang pranking him big time with the ! SWEET!