Reviews for Your Song
greyslostwho chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was fabulous!

So sweet!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
yet another beautifuyl- mac and stella story you have written- i love all your stories about them- you really capture their iessence
Apodrru chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. It is beautifully written and just a beautiful story exploring the support Mac and Stella provide for each other. I would really have liked to see some sort of scene along these lines at the end of that episode - not in a romantic way, but a scene that would have demostrated this kind of friendship and support. Also something that showed how deeply Mac was affected. Anyway, we can pretend this was that scene :)
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I'm sad that it's only a one-shot. I think your story is really great written. Hope you write another one soon.

That would be really great.

Greets.
iboneki chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Excellent, beautiful. Perfect as a one-shot but I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up :)
Megabat chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I adore this. Nice to see a story that captures the fact the whole Frankie business affected Mac almost as much as it affected Stella.

I still remember the scene where he processed her flat and just sat down on the bed as if it had just hit him that he nearly lost her.

This was a lovely story letting us know that she is not coping as well as she thinks, and also letting Stella know that Mac is also having problems. So glad you shared this.