Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Drunken Binge?
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Fun fic.
zha'aiacole chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story! I had to take laughing breaks because I laughed so hard I couldn't read! Thanks so much for sharing it!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome. Totally awesome. Nice one.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh my god! ROFLMAO!
michaelsuave chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Probably one of the funniest drunk harry stories out there! Great work and thanks for the laughs!
ep chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
excellent, feras tu une suite, peut etre la vengeance d'hermione, la réaction de Rogue

un lecteur français
ThePoptartFreak chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i love you. XD this is one of the best almost-crackfics i have ever read.
anon chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
omg i almost shit myself so funny please dear god write some more
randiria chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hiya! I just came across this fic and started reading. OMF God! I just about pissed myself laughing. Thanks!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
LOL!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is some very, very funny stuff. Drugs and fanfiction do mix, apparently.
KalanSlytherin chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Lol poor harry i have to admit this is one of the funniest HP fics ive read keep writing your good
cockroach62 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
funny as hell
Za Lord chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Heh, the power the dark lord knows not is a liver of steel.
Vimmi chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh My Frickin God,

you should take drugs more often if this is what it does to your off mostly ew secondly wicked! So I have quite a few things to like about this story:

1)You killed Voldemort,Malfoy SR,and Pettigrew in an original (and digustingly insane way)

2)I always thought Snape needed to take that stick outta his ass, and Draco spent a little to much time with Severus in the sixth book.

3)The ministers understudy does quite and important job i'll have you know... you think they could find an attractive one though.

4)Babe ruth and 'I love Lucy' refrences.

5)Plastic wrap covered diagon alley and knockturn alley ( all done with Potter in a baseball uniform).

6)Oompa Loompa 'nuff said.

7)An extermely pissed off Hermione is gonna kill Harry for Plastic wrapping her toilet, I can totally see this happening even though he did kill th Dark Lord.

Write anything plz while your in a drugged up state... or normally both work for me!

Vimmi