Reviews for Searching
PF2724 chapter 15 . 3/5
Bloody brilliant story :)
SakuraJade chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
Well, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see that you had written a sequel to "Together Forever?" and that it was already finished :) Since Hermione and Ron did end up remembering all that happened during their connected month in 6th year in this fic, I'm now more okay with how the other fic ended lol I was also very impressed with this sequel and how you worked it in at the end of the last book, especially since you didn't seem to have any intentions of writing it to begin with. Once again your characterization was marvelous (I espeically enjoyed Percy's role since we didn't get to see much of him after he came back to the family in the 7th book, it was sweet how he helped Ron) and the whole blood cell thing you came up with along with the infection to explain why Hermione was in the state she was in was not only entertaining but fascinating. The plot was very impressive, I loved it :) Thank goodness Ron and Hermione both survived this ordeal. Of course now I'm left wondering what's going to happen to Rose and her mystery guy lol Oh well. Thanks for yet another wonderful story, you certainly are talented and you have a knack for writing Ron and Hermione so I'll probably be checking out your other Ron/Hermione fanfics :)
marie chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS FF! It was GREAT, not exceptional! :D

please continue writing! :] I love how you potray Ron & Hermione's hardship and how it all ends up. It's realistic and im sure it took u long to come up with the whole plot! Kudos to you! Excellent work! LOVE (and hate) the ending! HAHA.
gnomex chapter 15 . 12/24/2008
The initials...weren't S.M. ?

Anyway, Ron was great in this. Hee. I liked it. I'm sad it's over though :/

Thanks for a top read, 2 mins til Christmas.

GG x
BlindingFirefly chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Okay, that ending? Just plain mean. Fyi. But I'm glad you finally finished it! Well done!
maddie chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
i loved it. trying to work out whose initials they are

Scorpius seems the popular choice in other fics
Slothy Girl chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Why was Ron and Hermione's heart all damaged?
TheFabMax chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
wow! what a great epilogue! what can i say, you have a gift. but whats up with the cliffy? why do you have to be so CRUEL? please tell me that you'll do a short story with who rose is married to in it.

but, anyways, bon job! i'll miss this story!
Krazz chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
what a great story... I was really worried that you forgot about it.
shygryf chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
AH! that was lovely

with the evil bit at the end and everything!

*glomps you*

I am very glad to have gone along with you for this story, and look forward to reading any cookies you desire to write!
Twinsmom chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
This was a really great story! I totally enjoyed reading every minute of it. The characters were in character and the romance you created developed so nicely with a fabulous payoff.

And obviously with the ending you so need a spin off!

christy
Quizzical chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
so, after all this time you finally finish with a CLIFF HANGER?

he.

congratulations, steppy girl. good job!

Q
Solstice Muse chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
The words I had to tupe to prove I was a real person were 'loyal he', how perfectly Searching Ron is that?

I will wave my pom poms until the cows come home over this. You and your Ron and Hermione are brilliant.

*showers you with confetti*

That's not enough.

*Fills cannon with confetti and blasts it at you*

There, that's it!
TheFabMax chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
OMG!this was a great ending! i love that they remembered everything, and that everything worked out well. bon job!

i cant wait for the epilogue!
Leviathan0999 chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
Step, you rock beyond my ability to say! Well-done, and I can't wait to see your epilogue!